AL::25

『Drunk!Karma X Reader』
ーKinda inspired from my graduation party(without the alcohol ofc)
ーshout out to bakabelle and VampireQueen04

The E-class were having some random party held by Nakamura. Everyone attended, including Korosensei who apparently wasn't really invited.

As time pass, more and more students left the party, leaving Maehara, Isogai, Okajima, Nagisa, Nakamura, Kayano, Kanzaki, Okuda, Karma and...Korosensei.

Since the group was only composed of ten members, they decided to play a classic party game, Truth Or Dare.
"Okajima, Truth or dare?" Nakamura asks. "Truth!" He answers gleefully. "Who do you like in our class?"

"Any girl who has big oppais! Kayano is an exception already...forever flat."

"O-KA-JI-MA!" Kayano screams, tackling him to the ground. The rest laughs at the scene before them. "Ittai! Gomen! Gomen! It's my turn now," Okajima states.

"Karma!" He starts. "Truth or dare?" He continues. The red head smirks and says, " This is getting boring. I'm going for dare."

It's Okajima's turn to smirk. "Drink this," he hands Karma a small container filled with some unknown liquid. 'Whatever's in here shouldn't harm me much,' Karma thought and drank it with one gulp.

"BLEH! What did you put in there?!" He looks at the boy with an incredulous look.
"Oh you know something that would suit your prankster attitude, vinegar, ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard and a teaspoon of wasabi," Okajima answers as everyone paled.

The sadist's eyes were gleaming with mischief and evil as they sent daggers at Okajima. "G-gomen Karma, ahah...HERE HAVE SOME CANDY!" He says and shoves one into Karma's mouth.

"This...actually taste good, thanks," Karma said and restarts the game.

Few rounds later, the red head boy was slowly craving for the candy again. "Ne Okajima, do you still have the candy you gave me?" He asks. Okajima smiles innocently, " I have a whole pack, you can have it."

Karma nods in gratitude as he pops one into his mouth. As the game goes on, the more he consumed. The pack had 47 candies in all, he consumed 25 of them. More than half.

Suddenly he began to feel a little dizzy or more like tipsy.
He took another candy, then another, and another one again. Bad move.

"Karma, Truth or dare?"

"H-huh?" He says absent mindedly. His face was now flushed with crimson. His vision was blurry. He felt like his legs were jelly.

"Truth or dare?" The bluenette asked. "H-hic..truthhhh?" He hiccups and his answer came out more as a question.

"Are you, perhaps, drunk?" Nagisa asks, filled with concern. "M-mee? I don't knoow? H-hic...is it bad?" Karma slurred. "Well technically it's bad," Isogai said. Then the red head teared up.

"Uwaaaaah!"

'The heck?!' The rest thought.
"I-it's not my fault that I'm drunk! I-i..." He cries. "Hush now. It's okay," the girls cooed. Later, his sobs turn into soft whimpers.

Okajima smiled and handed him a glass of water saying, "Drink this Karma, it'll help you sobber up."

The sadist drank it in one gulp only to spit out half off it.
"H-hic...hic! I don't like that wateeeer!~" he whines.
Korosensei sniffed the cup Okajima gave and gasped.
"This contains Soju!" Korosensei then scolded Okajima for giving him such things and the rest for knowing that the candies were spiked with alcohol as well.