AL::10

Nagisa X Kayano

"Alright minna-san! For your next group project, we'll be practicing your acting skills." Korosensei announced.

"Eh?" The whole class looked at the yellow octopus as if he was crazy.

"Nurufufufu~ it'll be fun, so don't complain yet." The teacher encouraged.

"What should we act Korosensei?" Muramatsu asked.

"Well, you need to act out a certain situation that I'll give you. It won't be easy though." Korosensei warned as his smile got even wider.

The whole class irked as Korosensei announced the groupings.

It wouldn't be a surprise if Karma, Nakamura, Nagisa and Kayano were group mates.

"Sensei, what's our assigned situation?" Nagisa asked.

"Here's you situation Nagisa-kun." Korsensei said as he left a slip of paper in the middle of the group.

Young couple says their last words during a zombie apocalypse and seals it with a kiss

After reading their assigned situation, each group whined.

"Ne sensei, you just made us act so you can write more stories in you notebook!" Okajima stated.

"Yeah!" The whole class agreed. "W-what notebook? I don't do s-such things." The tako denied.

"Whatever you say sensei." Karma said as he shot Korosensei with an Anti-korosensei gun.

"Nyaa~ Karma-kun! Assassination for another time." Korosensei reprimanded the red haired boy.

"Moving on, I want you to record your scenes and submit it to me by Monday next week, okay?" Korosensei added.

"Hai!" The class said their response.

»Time Skip«

"So who would be the couple?" Nakamura asked as she leaned back on Karma's couch.

The group was currently at Karma's house, sitting on the living room. "It's going to be Nagisa-kun and Kayano-chan obviously~" Karma teased as the mentioned students blushed.

"It's official then." Nakamura said. "C-chotto m-matte! Don't we have a say in this?" Nagisa questioned.

"Y-yeah!" Kayano agreed.

"Oh hush. You guys would fit perfectly for the couple." Nakamura said.

"Don't act like you don't want it Nagisa-kun~" Karma whispered into Nagisa's ear.

"S-shut u-u-p dude." Nagisa said while his face cascaded with red.

"A-anyway, we should start doing the script and props." Kayano suggested.

"Okay, I thought of something and I hope you'll listen." Karma started.

"Basically, Rio-chan and I will be in charge for the filming and props. I could also be the zombie if you want ^~^. Next up, Nagisa-kun and Kayano-chan. We will need to work on your acting skills and the kiss scene. We could practice at my house after school and record our project on Saturday." Karma explained.