AL::6

Karma X Kuudere! Reader

Requested by : Candy8792

"Now everyone, we'll be practicing your sparring skills. Get your knifes and pick a partner." Karasuma-sensei said.

"Ne ne~ (y/n)-chan. Would you like to be my partner?" The red haired devil asked.

"Yeah whatever." You replied coldly as you went into position. "Are you ready (y/n)-chan?" He said, his signature smirk forming on his lips.

You gave a quick nod and attacked with out warning.
Stab here, dodge there, kick, it was just a routine. Well, that was until you caught Karma off guard. You continued your attacks and he kept dodging.

You tripped him and point your knife at his heart.
"That was amazing (y/n)-chan. You seriously have the ski- Ahh! Dammit." Karma said as he tried to stand up but he felt a pang of pain coming from his ankle.

"Karma-kun, you alright?" Karasuma-sensei asked. "U-uhm. I think I sprained my ankle." He said as he tried to stand up but pain was written all over his face.

"(y/n)-chan, could you treat him in the clinic? The first aid kit is already there." Karasuma-sensei requested.

You sighed and nodded. You and Karasuma-sensei brought the red head into the small clinic besides the classroom.
"I'll be back. I just need to watch over the rest of the class." He explained, leaving you two behind.

"Well then, could you take care of me (y/n)-chan?." He said. You swore you saw a glint of mischeif in his eyes.

"Sure."

You knew how to treat someone who's experiencing a sprain. After placing a cold compress on his ankle for a few minutes, you removed the compres and wrapped the bandages around his ankle slowly. While doing so, you accidentally shifted his ankle that caused him to groan.

"You okay?" You asked as your face showed concerned.
"I'm fine." He said as he smiled.

          »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
"Alright everyone, classes are dismissed." Koro-sensei said.
Before you could go out of the door, the devil itself appeared before you. "Wanna head home together?" He asked.

"Okay then." You agreed as both of you exited the small building.

"How's your ankle?" You asked all of a sudden. "Well, it's doing good. I just need to limp for a couple of days." Karma said.

"We're here." You said as both of you stopped in front of a decent looking house.

"Thanks for walking me home." You said.
"No problem." He said as he held your hand.

"Ne (y/n)-chan." Karma called.
You hummed and gave him a look. "I didn't know you were a kuudere." He said as he pulled you into a quick kiss.

"I love you more when you show your concern for me." He said as he pulled away and started walking, leaving a flustered you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayeee~
Thanks for the request Candy8792. Sorry if it's quite short.

Upcoming:

KarmaXGakushuu pt 2