AL::27

『Tall!Gakushuu X Short! Karma』

Akabane Karma was exceptionally smart. He has quite the reputation for being a delinquent during his Junior High days. Karma has a sadistic personality accompanied by his deep red hair color, mercury looking eyes and sort of canine teeth.

Top that off with him being rich, quite innocent and absolutely gay.
Yep. He's so gay for Asano Gakushuu. His ex rival, aka his boyfriend.

Problem is...he's 4 inches shorter than him. Yeah, he's one of the tallest in class but it's annoying that Gakushuu is taller than him.

You might think that it's pretty cute for a couple like them but let me tell you how much this little boy has been suffering.

"Oi Karma, can you hand me my specs?" Gakushuu asks.
"Karma?" He calls but hears nothing in response. He got of from his desk and went to Karma who was in the living room.

He reached the red head and saw him playing games on his PSP. "Love?" He calls out to the red head. Yet the sadist wouldn't speak.

Gakushuu sighed and quickly grabbed the PSP immediately.
"Oy-HEY!" Karma whined, getting up. "Give it back Ass-ano! I was about to make a world record on the game dammit!" He states, trying to grab the PSP from Gakushuu who was raising it up.

"Go reach for it Karma~"

'This cocky bastard' he sneered as he reached for it.
What's worse is that the violey eyed boy tip toed and brought it higher. Karma did the same and reached higher.

Gakushuu smirks and brought his face closer to Karma, making the said boy flush deep red.

"W-w-what are you-OOF!"

Karma lost his balance and fell on his ass. His boyfriend chuckled and went back with the game with him.

'This sucks'

Next off is that time when they cuddled on the bed which lead to Karma almost suffocating. "Hmm, why are you so quiet today?" Gakushuu faced the smaller one and sighed. "Wait a minute...why is your face turning purple?"

Karma and I could name a lot more but let's get back to the story.

"Ughhhh~!" Karma groaned in frustration. He tossed and turned around in the bed while groaning again. As you can see, the mercury eyed boy is clearly frustrated.

A notification then popped up on his phone.

[Nakamura] Oyyy Karma

[Karma] What do you want bish?

[ Nakamura] wyd bish?

[Karma] Lying in bed, frustrated af

[Nakamura] Y? Bc of Asano?

[Karma] Yeh

[Nakamura] What's with your smartass boyfie?

[Karma] Don't use boyfie

[Nakamura] B O Y F I E

[Karma] You're unbelievable. Anyway, Shuu is just too tall!

[Nakamura] Ow...You're suffering huh..I KNOW WHAT TO DO!

[Karma] O.o ?

[Nakamura] Wear my heels.

"Like...high heels?" Karma asked no one in particular. It doesn't seem that bad to him. He was Akabane Karma after all and besides, it looked easy to him.

[Karma] sure...give 'em to me via Korosensei~

******

Karma received the heels soon after. Exactly a few minutes before Gakushuu came home.