AL::7

Karma X Gakushuu pt 2

Previously:
"Well, I'm gonna be living with Gakushuu for a month."

Weeks has passed since Karma and Gakushuu started living together. They have been studying really hard and also trying to accept each other's company.

Gakushuu found out that Karma can cook and he's actually good in it.

Karma realized that Gakushuu is also fun to be with. He keeps him company.

"Yah, the competition is tomorrow." Karma said as he looked at Gakushuu.

"I know, let's just hope for the best." Gakushuu said calmly, but inside he was freaking out.

They bid good night and slept early, tomorrow would be a big day.

      »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

"Good luck boys." The chairman said as he patted them on the back.

Today was the competition and it was nerve racking.
"We can do this Gakushuu." Karma said as he saw Gakushuu fidgeting for the first time.

Gakushuu's eyes widen when he heard his name roll out of Karma's tounge normally. He always wondered how would it feel to hear his[first]name from Karma. He didn't know it would be this......good.

(Yah! Don't take this out of context readers)

"S-sorry, I meant to say Asano." Karma apologized as he realized his mistake. "Nah, call me that anytime you like. Besides, we're friends after all." Gakushuu said.

Karma lit up. "Call me Karma then."

"Participants, are you ready?" The quiz master asked. They got into position as the quiz master explained the rules.

Ughhh, get to the point already!

Karma thought as he clicked his tounge impatiently. Minutes later, they finally started the competition.

It was going good for Karma and Gakushuu. They were in the lead. It was pretty easy if you ask them. But boy were they wrong.

After the 'Easy' and 'Average' round, things got a little hectic. The questions were hitting Gakushuu like a storm. They got harder every time the next question came up.

He was stressing out. Even the smartest kid in Kunugigaoka can get stressed.

Of course Karma was not blind to not notice this. Once their break time started, he pulled Gakushuu out of the auditorium and pulled him into a small room.

(Don't ask me where did he find the unlocked room. We're talking about Akabane Karma after all.)

"Y-yah, why are we here?" Gakushuu asked. "Your tense." Karma stated. The oranged head lowered his head and sighed. "So what?" He said lower than a whisper.

Gakushuu hated showing his flaws to others (he considers being nevous a flaw).
"Look at me." Karma said firmly. He grabbed Gakushuu's shoulder and shook it a bit.

"We're gonna win this." He said looking into his eyes.
There was something in Karma's eyes that made him relax. Like, he could at stare into those golden orbs forever.

Suddenly, he felt the red head lean in and placed his soft lips onto his. His eyes widen but he kissed back.Their lips moved in sync as Karma smiled into the kiss. (Should Shuu be top or bottom?!)

"W-w-what?" Gakushuu said, confused. This isn't right. Is it?
But at the same time it didn't feel wrong.

"I like you Gakushuu." Karma said flatly. "You what?" Gakushuu asked again.
"You're an idiot sometimes." Karma said as he pulled Gakushuu into another kiss.

"So?" Karma waited for Gakushuu's answer.
"I like you too." Gakushuu said as he smiled.
"Well then, I think that kiss was enough to give you inspiration." Karma said as he smirked. "Oh hush you."

They walked back to the auditorium and waited for the final round to begin.

As the final round started, Gakushuu was able to answer all the questions with no difficulty (including Karma).
Questions here and there, it didn't bother him anymore. To be honest, he was actually having fun.

"Alright participants,you may take a break while the judges are counting your points.

       »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

In the end, they won. They were in the lead by a tad of points. "I guess your source of inspiration did work." Gakushuu said as he nudged Karma; who was smiling.

"Thank you for bringing pride to our school boys." Asano said. "Well, I think you guys will be moving out soon." He stated.

"About that sir." Gakushuu started. "We would like to live together permanently." Karma finished. Asano was a little bit shocked by the sudden request but nodded.

"Sure. Just call me whenever you need help." Asano said and walked away leaving the boys alone.

"Let's go home, Shuu." Karma said using a new pet nick name for Gakushuu.

Gakushuu blushed as they went back home, hands intertwined.