AL::13

·Karushuu X Chibi! Reader·
(F/F)- Favorite flavor
Last night, you and your bestfriends Karma and Gakushuu had a sleepover in Karma's place since no one was home like usual. Even though Gakushuu and Karma weren't always good with each other, you three got along. Did I mention that they have a secret relationship that you already know about?

"Ngh..." you groaned as light hit your eyes. "Too bright..." you muttered and rubbed your (e/c) eyes. Something was off though. It's as if your hands turned smaller. You then shrugged and went back to sleep, thinking that you were just dreaming.

7:30

"Oi (y/n)-chan, get up. We promised to wake up at 7:00 right? How come are you still sleeping?" Karma said, getting inside the guest room where you were staying.

"(y/n)-chan, wakey wakey," Karma said and shook you a bit. You didn't move. Karma sighed and he took off the covers.

"GAKUSHUU!"

Gakushuu groaned as he opened his eyes. He saw Karma, out of their shared bed (huehuehue) and holding....a small version of (y/n)?

"I must be dreaming..." He mumbled and closed his eyes again. "Oh hell naw. Gakushuu you wake up this instant. Something happened to (y/n)-chan!" He said and kicked him in his side.

"There's no possibility for this to happen Karma. You're also a smartass so you should know it as well. I'm dreaming," the strawberry blonde boy stated.

"A-ah...mmph...Ka-karma-chan?" Little (y/n) said as she rubbed her eyes.
"C-CH-CHAN?!" Karma exclaimed in disbelief. Not only did it sound weird but you were too cute.

"Dream Karma, shut the fuck up," Gakushuu ordered as he tossed around the bed.
"....ASANO GAKUSHUU GET UP YOU ASS!" Karma said as he put you down and threw a pillow at the sleeping boy.

"Hey! You didn't need to do that," Gakushuu said. "Yeah well why don't you just get up and help me!" Karma said in annoyance. The couple bickered like usual until-

"Uwaaaah!"

They heard a small cry coming from you. "I'm not dreaming," Gakushuu said as he saw you. They immediately came up to you and Karma cradled you again.

"I-it's t-too...noisy," you whined. Since you were now a 5 year old version of yourself, you became sensitive to noise. "Oh we're sorry (y/n)-san. Now please stop crying," Gakushuu begged while petting your hair.

You sniffed and nodded.

7:50

"So what are we going to do about her?" Gakushuu asked as they turned to look at you who was munching on a cookie. "Uhm....take care of her?" Karma said. The three of you were lying on the bed of the guest room. The couple were trying to find out what on earth to do with you in this state.

"Ne Shuu-chan, Karma-chan let's go get ice cream!" Little (y/n) suggested as your (e/c) eyes glimmers.

SLAM. SLAM. SLAM. SLAM

"K-k-kawaii!" The couple excalimed at your cuteness. Gakushuu blushed at the new given nickname of Shuu-chan. It took Karma all his power not to slam his head on the bedroom walls again.

"S-sure (y/n)-chan, let's get ready," Karma said and started to walk off to his room. "Ne Karma, (y/n)'s clothes are too big for her," Gakushuu said before Karma left the room.
"Oh....uhm..I'LL LOOK FOR SOME OF MY SMALL CLOTHES!" Karma stated and dashed out to search for clothes.