AL::14

·Karma X OCD! Reader·
[There might be a LIME! Yes I said I won't or basically I can't write these stuff but I just had an idea.]
[This isn't made to offend anyone who has OCD]

You were finish cleaning one of the rooms upstairs. Now, you had to clean up your boyfriend's room.

You reached the room and got in. And what you saw irked you alot. Karma was playing his video games again and all the cases are stacked in different areas, plus they aren't arranged in alphabetical order. It just seemed wrong! Your mind screams out 'NO' when you see it.

Everything has its order so why not apply it?!

You were the type to put things and arranged them in their proper places. Whenever you see this makes you crazy. This has happened a few times or so but you kept it in. Karma also arranges his things pretty well, however, he seemed too absorbed in his games.

You let out a little cough and he looked at you with a smile.
"Hey (y/n)," he says and went back to gaming. "Karma please help me clean up your game room," you requested. He didn't move an inch but said, "Did you say something dear?" You sighed and continued cleaning.

He could get away with it just this once.

»Time Skip«

He could not get away with it this time.

This has been going on for 2 freaking weeks. And it made you rage silently.

Today, it happend again. You were going to make him fix all his things especially his game cases by alphabetical order. You had the perfect plan anyways. Being you, you don't really do this at times but Karma needs to have a taste of his own medicine.

You walked into his room and there he was, laying on the bed while playing as usual. Then you got in front him, blocking the T.V.

"(y/n) would you please-"

You sat between his legs. Your breath tickling his neck as he shivered at your touch.

"Ne Karma-kun," you said using honorifics which he wasn't used to. You trailed light kisses on his neck which made his breathe hitch.

"W-what are you d-doing...ngh," he said and made a sound which surprised you both. He moaned as you sucked on his weak spot.
"Would you do me a favor?" You asked, moving your lips onto his jaw line.

Another thing that surprised you was Karma's strong urge to kiss you that he crashed his lips against yours. "What do you want?" He asked quite inaudible.

"I want you to...." You trailed off. Your hand that was playing with his hair trailed down to his chest.
"Agh...(y-y/n)" You continued your ministrations which consisted of sucking, biting, kissing and etc.

Karma was moaning under your touch. You enjoyed it really. 'Too bad it's going to end soon' you thought.

"(y/n) tell me-ah!" He asked, or more like plead. Karma knew he was stronger than you. He knew that he could turn you over and take you now. But, he enjoyed this somehow, so he might wait a bit.

You gave him a long sweet kiss and your tongues danced.

You felt his little friend down there poke your thigh and that made you smirk. Your hands found its way to the rim of his pants are you played with it teasingly.  Finally you said, "Clean up your mess darling," then you got up, leaving a dumbfounded Karma.

Seconds passed like minutes before he  understand what happened. "Wh-why? (y/n)!" He said and blushed. "You know that I hate messy places," you said.

'Now what am I going to do with this?' Karma thought referring to his...uhm..yeah.
'Oh wait....' then his infamous smirk appeared.

Before you could leave the bed, you felt his strong grip pull you back to him.
"H-hey now,"

"(y/n)-chan, do you think you could get away with this? Now be a good girl and help me with my problem." Karma said slyly and crashed his lips against yours.

Oh well~

Author's note
Huwaaaaah! Okay....so how did you like it? I'm not good with writing limes okay >~<

Hoped you enjoyed. I noticed that majority of the chaps are about Karma and Shuu. Sorry if you don't like it. Tell me what characters would you like in this book.

TAKE NOTE I AM ONLY MAKING THIS ONCE CAUSE MY FRIEND TOLD ME IT'LL BE A GOOD PLOT!

Jaa ne~