AL::21

『Cheater! Gakushuu X Reader』
Requested by: sabeltbg
I've finally made this. Time for more angst then.

"This was all you, none of it me
You put your hands on, on my body and told me
Mmm
You told me you were ready
For the big one, for the big jump
I'd be your last love everlasting you and me
Mmm
That was what you told me"

"Shuu! Stop it that tickles," you said in between your laughs as the strawberry blonde haired boy continued to kiss you. "You're too sweet (y/n) that I don't think I can stop~" he said and continued kissing you as your face turned five shades of red.

After kissing you, he stopped and nuzzled his head in your neck. "I love you (y/n). I'm the only one for you and you're the only one for me."

"I know. I love you too Gakushuu," you said.

******

"Shuu, let's go?" You initiated. "Sorry babe, I got to do something with the student council members. Go home without me okay?" he explained, kissing your cheek and rushing off. You stared at his retreating figure and smiled. "I'll get going then."

It's 6:30 now. It's quite unusual for Gakushuu to come home late and now you were pacing around your shared apartment, contemplating wether to text him or not.

'I might come off as a bother though' You thought. You didn't want that of course but anxiety was eating you alive.

Y/N
Shuu, it's getting late. Where are you?
Sent 6:35

It took a few minutes before he replied.

Gakushuu
I'm on my way home. I'll be there in 20 minutes.
Sent 6:41

Y/N
Okay, be safe. Love you <3
Sent 6:41

He didn't reply back.

******

"Let's get going?"

"I'm sorry, something came up."

----

"Shuu! Let's check this ou- who's calling?"

"Ah, it's Otou-san. It's urgent. I have to get to school then. Sorry (y/n)!"

----

"What movie should we watch?"

"I'm tired (y/n), I still need to wake up early tomorrow."

'Do you think I won't wake up early tomorrow as well?'

----

"Will you stay here?"

"I guess so. Sensei asked me to do something."

'Teachers rarely ask for your help, why now?'

----

"Baby, I can't meet you at the cafe today. I have to cancel our date."

"O-okay."