AL::30

You're Here Right?
Please read the A/N in the end for an explanation about the title and theme of this chapter.

He arrived there the same time as usual. She hasn't woken up yet and it's been weeks since the accident.

He placed the white carnations on the counter table and took a seat beside her. He held her hand and sighed.

"Your hands are too cold..." he frowns and squeezes it lightly.
"Oh (y/n)..please wake up. I don't know what to do without you. Please."

The accident, which involves cars and all that stuff, caused cerebral damage and now the (h/c) haired girl has been in this state since then.

The doctors say that she didn't have a lot of major injuries so she's supposed to wake up the next day. She didn't. According to them, she might not wake up anymore.

His heart would clench at the thought. His (y/n) looked so peaceful sleeping that it looked scary to him now.
Her parents have given up on her, thinking that she'll never wake.

'How could they think of such things?! (y/n) will wake up.'

"Be prepared," they said. Prepare for the worse...He shook his head as the lump in his throat grew larger.

Isogai Yuma was a strong lad but the thought of you leaving him made him feel weak. His whole being felt insignificant without you by his side.

"Do you want me to sing for you? Maybe this will help you wake up," he took a deep breath and began to sing.

You and I,
We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky.
With you, I'm alive
Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide.  

"What am I even doing?" He chuckles. 

 So stop time right here in the moonlight,
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.  

His warm hand caresses yours as he buries his head in her smooth and silky hair.

Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.
I'm just a sad song.  

The male chokes out the last line and sobs. The smell of stifling antiseptics filled his lungs as he tried to stop the ugly tears from escaping any further. A dry laugh soon resonated through the awfully quite room.

"A-are you..doing okay Yuma?"

The ravenette backed away a bit, wiping his tears. She struggled to sit up but successfully did so with Isogai's help.

"(y/n)? Oh...oh god you're awake!" He engulfs the (h/c) girl into a hug, caressing her soft hair.

She lets out a shaky breathe. "Is s-something wrong?" Concern present in his tone. "Yu-chan, you're here right? You're the one b-beside me? Right?!" She stutters and her hands finds its way to his shoulders.

"(y/n)? (y/n) darling what's wrong?" Isogai wonders as he slowly started to panick.

Should he call the doctors? But he couldn't leave her alone in this state.

He took in a sharp breath and caresses her cheeks softly.
"I'll go call the doctors. I'll be back."

"D-don't go!"

"It'll be quick. I promise."

With that, he rushed out of the room and called for the doctors. "(l/n) (y/n) is awake!" He says and the nurses doctors came into the room.

"Sir, it'll be best for you to wait outside."

"But-"

"Please. We're just trying to help."

Isogai sighs and slumped on the seat outside the hospital room. He kept on fidgeting until he was called by the doctor.

"I'm sorry but....."

He didn't know what to say. But whatever the doctor said made his heart drop.

There, he saw her curled up into a ball, soft whimpers escaping her plump lips.

"I'm back (y/n)...."

She faces him and a sad smile was on her face.  "Hey handsome," She giggles and Isogai sat beside her, linking their hands together.

"Yuma? Will you still love me if my fingers were dry and rough?"

"Of course."

"Will you still love me if I couldn't speak anymore?"

"Of course."

"Will you still love me when I tell you I don't love you anymore?"

"I'll always will love you (y/n)."

"I'm glad then," She cuddles with him as she breathe in his scent. He kissed her forehead and she mumbled something loud enough for only him to hear. "Yuma..."

Slow tears fell from her eyes. "You know what Yuma? Without you, I'm just a sad song," the lump in his throat slowly grew as he smiled.

"Yuma...Will you still love me if I couldn't see you any longer?"

"I'll love you no matter what happens."

A/N

Hey guys! So I decided to do something for this month of July. (It's July here in my place soooo)

July will officially ANGST MONTH.

Angst Month: I'll write some angsty one shots that can be done in a month. I'll post them here and yeah.

I won't do the usual 「Charac. X Reader」label on top for the Angst Month one-shots so it won't spoil the fun.

Request for the Angst Month Oneshots are allowed. Regular oneshots and Imagines/Headcanons are also open so please leave your request on the Request Page.

That's all! Jaa ne~