What if they were KPOP fans?

Akabane Karma
・you were totally shocked when you learned that your boyfriend was a Kpop fan like you.

・Favorite boy group is BTS and favorite girl group is Black Pink.

・He would most likely come up to you while yelling the lyrics of Spring Day.

"YOU KNOW IT ALL-"
"-YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND!"
"SING IT Y/N!"

・Bias in BTS is V and he likes Lisa in Black Pink.

Asano Gakushuu

・You decided to come over Gakushuu's house to review but as you opened his bedroom door, there was your boyfriend, dancing to EXO's Kokobop.

・The violet eyed boy would probably choke on his own spit if he sees you in his doorway.

"(y/n)?! This isn't what it looks like! I-uhm.."

"Who's your bias?"

"My what?"

"Bias."

"Chanyeol..."

"BITCH HE'S MINE!"

・World War Three would probably happen if you guys have the same bias.

Nagisa Shiota

I guess it was your fault why Nagisa was listening to Never Ever by Got7 on repeat.

・"Brrrrah!"

"Nagisa...you're too addicted to Bambam!"

"You're also like this when you hear Mark's lines (y/n)-chan."

"Fair point."

Isogai Yuma

This boy is secretly a AROHA (fans of Astro) and you knew it. How? Well you showed him a picture of Cha Eun Woo and he started to scream.

・"Oh my god Yuma, did you see Sanha? He's too precious!"

"Huh? Oh yeah. Eun Woo though..."

"I sometimes wonder if you love him more than me Yuma."

"Yes."

"ISOGAI YOU LITTLE FUCKER!"

Maehara Hirito

・Maehara would be a fan of Seventeen. Blame this on Karma for accidentally playing Don't Wanna Cry on the School Assembly.

・His bias would be Hoshi cuz he's cute and his bias wrecker would be Vernon.

・"Hirito, I will cry this instant if you don't stop."

"Ulgosipjianha!"

"Why?!"