AL::12

·Maehara X Isogai·

The ebony haired boy mindlessly walked through the busy streets of Japan. Darkness was slowly consuming light as he breathe out.Slowly, he pushed the door of the busy cafe.

"Hello, what would you like to have sir?" A tall and lean male asked. Isogai gave his order and sat on the seats near the window.

Time passed and his order arrived. It was served by the blonde one who took his order. "Here you go sir," he said while smiling.

"Thank you....?"

"Maehara,"

"Thanks Maehara-san," Isogai said and took a sip of his drink. Maehara bowed and went back to work.

Surprisingly, Isogai was the last person to go out of the cafe. He was done eating and all but why stay until closing time?

"Ano, sir we're closing now." Maehara said to Isogai who was reading a book. "Oh sorry about that," he stood up and went out for the door.

"Chotto matte! Could I have your name?" He asked to ravenette. Isogai smiled and muttered a little yes.

"Isogai. Isogai Yuma," was his answer. "Hope to see you again Isogai-san!" Maehara said.

Somehow, he felt attracted to the boy.

»Time Skip«

"Oh Isogai! What brings you here at this hour?" Maehara, a barista working on the cafe, asked. Isogai and Maehara got acquainted recently since the raven haired came to visit often. It became a routine most likely.

"Just needed some air, that's all," he said as his lips formed into a small smile. "You want the usual I suppose?" Maehara asked. Isogai nodded and Maehara made a Caramel Macchiato and gave him a cheesecake.

"Arigato," he thanked while indulging himself to the food. "So how are you doing?" Maehara asked, trying to make a conversation between his newly acquainted friend.

"Well Minami has been out for a long time recently," he said. "Minami?" The blonde wondered. "Haven't I told you? Minami is my girlfriend," Isogai said, cheeks getting flushed.

"A-ah okay...Minami huh?"

He didn't know why but he felt his heart clenching whenever they talk about Isogai's girlfriend. Someone who's with him and that someone is not him.

  »Time Skip«

Maehara hummed a tune that was stuck in his head all day as he wiped the tables.

'How come Isogai's not here yet?' He wondered. The boy would usually be here during Thursday since it was the only day when he doesn't need to go to work.

'Ah, maybe he's with that girl...'

That could be possible. Isogai was in a relationship for crying out loud! Maehara was just there by his side as a friend. Sadly....as a friend.

It was 5 minutes before closing time and the blonde boy was tempted to call Isogai right now. What if he comes and the store closed? What if here, what if there.

'Maehara you idiot! He's busy. You're not on top of his priorities,'

Soon, the shop closed. Leaving Maehara quite disappointed.

»Time Skip«
(Istg this is the last one)

It's been a week. A fucking week since he saw Isogai. He wouldn't pick up his calls or answer his text. He hasn't seen him in the cafe. It's like he disappeared. Someone who was never real.

It would be a lie if Maehara said he wasn't worried. Oh he was worried sick! He was so worried for the boy. As a friend and....As someone who wants to be with him.

Maehara realized his feelings-and sexuality- not to long ago. He loved Isogai. His friend. A person who sees him as a friend. He craved for him every now and then. He wanted to see him. Wanted to be beside him. He wanted to love him more. However, the ravenette was taken. He was not his. Maybe never will be his.

It wasn't bad to try though as Maehara thought. He wanted to tell Isogai his feelings, even if it'll break their friendship. But now Isogai disappeared.

Kapoof!

Maehara was walking home from work. It was snowing and the temperature seemed to change drastically.

He breathe out and a white puff appeared. Suddenly, he stopped walking. Something was familiar. Someone looked familiar. That someone was sitting on a park bench with no company.

He started to resume his tracks but this time, he moved towards his direction.
Kicking one of his legs, Isogai flinched. "Baka Isogai! Where on earth have you been? I've been worried sick," Maehara asked.

Isogai gave a small smile and said, "G-gomen. I was just bu-busy," Maehara's face softened. "Is something wrong?"

Isogai visibly tensed and not his lip. "Come on Isogai. You can tell me anything," he coaxed. Isogai let out a shaky breathe and began to talk.

"M-minami broke up with me l-last week. S-she said she didn't feel anything..hic.. a-any lo-longer. I think I was too drowned in work that I-I forgot to..hic.. s-spend ti-time...with her. I'm such a st-stupid boyfriend. I'm so bl-blind," he said.

He kept on saying insults to himself while sobbing hysterically. Oh how Maehara's heart broke every time he cried. He wanted to see the latter happy.

He needed to shut him up. He's becoming to hard on himself.

"I s-should...hic..have pay-payed..hic.. attention to her more....I-i-"

Maehara did the unexpected (kinda expected but yeah). He kissed him and stopped the boy from his rambling. Obviously, Isogai was taken aback. His friends was kissing him. Boy. He's a boy. He himself is a boy as well. But it somehow felt right. It felt like a missing puzzle piece was found and made him whole again.

It wouldn't be wrong to follow whatever he was feeling right?

After pulling away, Maehara grabbed his shoulders firmly and said, "Isogai Yuma, I swear to god if I hear you say all those stuff again, I will cut your balls off. How dare you say that about yourself. You are the exact opposite. You're like Prince Charming from Cinderella and Peter Pan. You're the epitome of gorgeous and I love you. Yes. I, Maehara Hirito, loves you. I don't care if things will never be the same but I just needed to let things out. So I won't allow you to talk trash about yourself ever again. You hear me?"

Isogai was stunned. All in all, he felt happy and loved.

"Ne, Maehara?"

"N-nani?"

Kiss on the cheek.

"I...."

Kiss on the nose.

"Love...."

Kiss on the lips.

"You...."

-----------------------------------
And it's done!

So sorry everyone for not updating. My parents got my phone away from me for like a week! That's why I didn't have time to write. Sowwwy~

Hope you liked the chap.

Jaa ne!