Preference - Request "You get into a fight"

Who the hell did you think you were? Why the hell did you think you could tell him what to do and what not to do? Why were you treating him like a little child that became friends with the wrong people? Why could you decide who was right and who was wrong?

Bellamy felt his fingers curling up. The vein in his neck was beating visibly and his feet stamped the ground. Deep down he knew you were maybe right. But he was not going to admit that, of course. 

"Do you still think working for Pike is a good idea?" You bit your lip, sitting on a tree stump in the clearing you and Bellamy called your escape spot.

"You're in a fight with me. You're not supposed to be here." Bellamy turned his face away from you and you sighed. 

"I know." You bent your head and you pushed yourself up. "And I'm here to say sorry." 

Bellamy froze for a moment. 

"I shouldn't have been so harsh." You shrugged your shoulders. "I don't like Pike and I don't like you working for him, but I don't like us fighting either. If me saying sorry fixes this. Here I am saying sorry."

"Maybe you were harsh, but maybe you are right too." Bellamy bent his head. "I'm sorry for not trusting you."