Bellamy Blake - "Take it off" (NSFW)

"So..." You crossed your arms and leaned against the doorframe. You had to admit that you were slowly starting to get a little bored. You were getting bored of only being able to talk to the same few people. You were getting bored of having nothing to do. You were getting bored of counting down the days until you would be able to go back to earth.

In a way it was weird. Not that long ago this had been your life. Not that long ago you had thought that you would die here on the ark. Not that long ago you had been perfectly fine with this life, had even complained about the trip to earth because you had been too afraid that it would be dangerous, that you would die.

Now you missed the earth. You missed the fresh air. You missed the fresh water. You missed the wind through your hair. You missed the sun on your skin. You even missed the other people, the sky people, the grounders.

"So..." Bellamy looked up at you and his lips curled up into a smile. Maybe from all of you, he had been the one losing the most. His best friend had died to make sure he could survive. His sister was locked under the ground, far away and completely out of reach.

"How are you doing?" You knew it was a lame question. You weren't doing great and you were not expecting him to do great either, but not asking the question felt even weirder, even lamer.

''I'm alive. You're alive. I hope my sister is alive." Bellamy shrugged his shoulders and then he walked towards you to place his hands on your shoulders. "It's only a few years. We'll get through it somehow." The back of his hand touched your cheek and you curled your lips up into a slight smile.

"We made it so far, I was not planning on giving up now." You spoke softly and you curled your fingers around his wrist. "But I do have to admit that those five years seem awfully long now." You bent your head and Bellamy pressed a soft kiss on your forehead.

"I might know a way to make the time go faster." His lips touched your ear while he whispered and he curled his arms around your waist. "Something I won't get bored of." He lifted your shirt up and when his hand touched the naked skin of your back you felt a shiver rolling down your spine.

"This sounds like you have some exciting plans?" You teased him a little and started to unbutton his jeans. "I'm pretty sure you can't execute them with your pants still on, Bellamy." You started to shove it down his hips.

"Take it off then." Bellamy hissed between his teeth while his hands unclipped the bra you were wearing. He then pulled your shirt over your head and the bra was falling on the ground in front of your feet.

As quickly as you could you pulled his pants down and while you slowly straightened your back again you left a trail of kisses on his legs. "With pleasure, Bellamy Blake."