Request - Bellamy Blake "What happens on the ground..."

"Keep on running!" Bellamy screamed and you tried to run faster than you were already doing.

Your entire body was hurting. Your head was aching. All your muscles were performing at the top of their limits. You were however running for your life and giving up was not an option, not right now.

"I know a safe spot!" Bellamy ran passed you and he opened a hidden door on the floor. "They won't get in here, I promise." He held the door open while you climbed down the small stairs and he barricaded the door as soon as you were safely inside.

"Are you sure they won't come here?" You looked around and you felt a little uncomfortable. A shiver rolled down your spine and you wrapped your arms around your own body. "Are you sure they won't kill us here?" You bent your head and stared at your feet. You had felt a lot braver outside, on the run, with the adrenaline rushing through your veins and your heart hammering in your chest.

"I'm sure." Bellamy stood behind you and he wrapped his arms around your trembling body. His lips started kissing your hair, your cheeks, your neck. "I'm here and nothing will happen to you. I promise." He pressed you tighter to his chest and you closed your eyes.

You knew that you should protest against him holding you like this. You knew you should protest against him kissing your hair and naked skin. You knew you should tell him that you had a boyfriend on the arch and that you didn't want to be a cheater. You just weren't sure if you didn't want to be a cheater right now.

"Your muscles relax. Does this mean my distracting tactics are working?" Bellamy smiled while he turned you around and you opened your eyes again to smile a bright smile. "Clarke found this place and I don't think the grounders know it exists. Everything will be fine." He tucked a strand of hair behind your ear and he leaned in.

If you wanted to stop him, you had to do so right now. Instead you wrapped your arms around his neck and you leaned on the tips of your toes. You lips found his and while your senses were overwhelmed by his hands and lips, all your sorrows, doubts and worries disappeared. You forgot the boyfriend on the arch, you forgot that you were chased by grounders, you forgot that you were afraid and terrified.

"I think the grounders will be gone by now." Bellamy stepped back, but he kept his hands on your cheeks while you opened your eyes. "We should go back to the camp. Unless you want to sleep here, of course." He winked and a little smile was playing around his lips.

"Bellamy..." You realized what you had done and you wrapped your fingers around his wrist to push his hands away. "I have a boyfriend..." You bent your head and you licked your lips. "I shouldn't have kissed you..." You took a few deep breaths, but Bellamy shrugged his shoulders and his hands grabbed yours.

"I know. You were afraid and I distracted you and it worked." He stared straight into your eyes. "You have nothing to worry about. If your boyfriend reaches the ground, I won't tell him a thing. What happens on the ground stays on the ground." He let one hand go and started walking towards the door again.

"So, that kiss didn't mean anything to you?" You frowned your eyebrows and you stood still for a long second. "Because even though I have a boyfriend it did mean something to me..." You swallowed. "I would never kiss someone without having feelings for that person..."

"I'm trying to keep you alive. That's what it meant. I want you to be alive."