Bellamy Blake - "You don't get to pick and choose. You're stuck with me."

You moaned. Your feet were hurting, your back was hurting and you were tired. You had asked at least ten times already if you could sit down for a moment, if you could get a break. No matter how sweet you had asked, Bellamy had always said no.

"Can you stop that?" Bellamy looked over his shoulder and his eyes met yours.

"No, I can't." You cocked your head and crossed your arms over your chest. You knew he was worried about Clarke. You were all worried about Clarke.

That was why everyone was in the forest to look for her.

"I'm sorry that it annoys you, but I already said that I can barely walk anymore." You rolled your eyes and once again you let out a loud sigh. "You might be some kind of superhuman, but I'm not." You turned your head away from him and lifted your chin up a little. "Maybe I should have gone with Raven instead. She would have understood."

"Well, you don't get to pick and choose. You're stuck with me." Bellamy stood still now. He was taller than you were and his lips were forming a straight line. "Clarke is out there somewhere. We don't know what happened to her. We can't just take little breaks when we're a little bit tired or when we're having a little bit of pain." He licked his lips. "And Raven would think so too."

"Bel..." You softened your glance and threw your head in your neck. "I'm as worried about Clarke as you are and I want to find her as badly as you do, but it's almost dark and we have been walking for at least hours." You paused for a short moment. "We're not gonna find Clarke if we end up lost or dead ourselves."

Bellamy flinched and his muscles tensed, but when he opened his mouth to say something he didn't seem to find the right words. His eyes watered and he swallowed when he realized that you were right.

It was getting late and it was getting dark.

"Clarke wouldn't stop before she would find us." Bellamy bent his head and he stared at the ground beneath his feet. Even though he was toll and strong, there was a part of him only a few inches away from breaking.

"We're not giving up before we find her either." You closed the distance between you and pressed the palm of your hand to his glowing cheek. "But we can't lose any more people either. We have to take care of each other. I'm tired and hurt and I need water and I need a few hours of sleep..." You paused for a moment and your eyes met his. "And so do you." You waited until he nodded. "As soon as the sun rises in the morning we'll be on our feet and on our way again, I promise."

"Thanks..." Bellamy curled his fingers around your wrist and for a short moment he closed his eyes. "I don't wanna know what would happen to me without you."

"I don't wanna know either." You grinned and you pressed a soft kiss on his cheek. "Just like I don't wanna know what would happen to me without you."