Bellamy Blake - "You ruined me!"

You grabbed his hand, a bright smile spreading across your face while you pulled him with you towards the kitchen. You had never met a stranger before. You had never met someone from outside the mountain before. And you had for sure never knew that the people outside the mountain were this handsome.

"Where are we going?" Bellamy cocked his head. His curls were dancing around his face when he moved and he had his eyebrows constantly raised. He seemed to be nervous. He was constantly looking over his shoulders, as if he was afraid someone would come and would find him.

"There is nothing to worry about, I promise. You'll be perfectly safe here." You stuck your tongue between your lips. "We want humanity to survive as much as you want to." You shrugged your shoulders. You didn't know about the things that were really going on in the mountain. You didn't know how your wounds were healed. And you didn't know that your leaders went a lot further for your survival than you had ever thought possible.

Bellamy did know what was going on, but somehow he couldn't bring himself to tell you. He liked the glimmer in your eyes now you could finally show someone around. He liked your enthusiastic rambling when you discovered that he didn't know what something absolutely normal was. He liked the way you smiled at him, as if he was the most wonderful person in the entire world.

"This is our kitchen." You turned around and closed your eyes for a moment to enjoy the smell. "Sometimes we can't get all the ingredients needed to follow the old recipes anymore, but the cooks are doing the very best they can, as you might have noticed." You opened your eyes again and frowned your eyebrows when you saw Bellamy holding something behind his back. "Bellamy?" You cocked your head. "Why are you hiding mozzarella sticks from me?"

Bellamy raised his eyebrows and slowly he moved his hand to the front again. "What are mozzarella sticks?" He shook his head and placed the sticks on the table again. He had just wanted to play a little. He had grabbed the nearest thing he could find and had hid it behind his back. He didn't even know why. Somehow he had hoped that it would make you smile or even better laugh.

"It's some sort of cheese. It's hard to get these days, but I'm sure you'd like it." You grabbed one of the sticks and gave it to him. "Here, why don't you try it?"

"Didn't you just say it's hard to get? Are you sure we shouldn't wait until later?" Bellamy stared at the stick for a moment. It didn't look like anything else he had ever eaten and he had to admit that made him a little uneasy.

"Just try it!" You took a bite from your own stick and Bellamy eventually did the same. You actually weren't supposed to eat those, but somehow you liked Bellamy discovering new things. You liked how he looked at the books with all the stories. You liked how he looked at the paintings. And you liked how he started to smile when he realized how delicious the food was you had here. "You should try one of our desserts too!" You quickly opened the fridge and grabbed some pudding with a spoon.

"What is this, a plastic spoon?" Bellamy took the spoon from you and twirled it around between his fingers. He had seen spoons before, but never made of plastic. He didn't even know you could make these things from plastic.

You shook your head. "You've never held a plastic spoon before? Really?" You frowned your eyebrows. "Well, there is a first time for everything. Have a taste!" You crossed your arms over your chest while you waited for Bellamy to taste the pudding you had given him.

"Damn..." He emptied the bowl faster than you had ever seen someone do before. "You know that you ruined me now, do you?" He looked up at you, his eyes twinkling a little and his lips curled up into a smile. "I don't think I wanna eat something else ever again."

"Sorry, but not sorry." You shrugged your shoulders. "I'm glad you like it."