Bellamy Blake - "Who did this to you?"

You took a deep breath before you threw the sheets on the floor next to your bed. You had no idea why you even bothered to come out of bed. You had no idea why you were trying to hold yourself together while the end was coming closer and closer with each second and each minute that passed.

"(Y/N)?" Bellamy opened the door to your room and you quickly grabbed a shirt to hide your almost naked body. "So..." He wanted to murmur an apology when he noticed the bruises and wounds all over your body.

"Who did this to you?" He stepped towards you and he curled his fingers around your wrist to pull you a little closer towards him.

You bent your head and stared at your feet to avoid his glance.

He knew the answer. Everyone in Arcadia knew the answer. Including the people who had been against trusting tree kru to free you and the others.

"It's okay. It will heal." You bit your lip and after you had freed yourself from his held you quickly pulled your shirt over your head. You tried to ignore Bellamy's staring eyes, you tried to ignore the worry on his face, you tried to ignore his veins visibly beating in his neck because of the anger he was feeling right now.

"(Y/N)..." Bellamy spoke softly and he grabbed your wrist again to pull you closer towards him. "We freed you months ago already." He shook his head and he lifted the sleeves of your shirt op. "If it hasn't healed by now..." He paused for a moment. "Maybe we should let Abby or Clarke look at it. I'm sure they can do something."

"No, it's okay. They don't have to." You quickly pulled the sleeves down again and shook your head. "I was stupid enough to let this happen to me. I just should have fought harder to get out of there."

"Do you think this is all your fault?" Bellamy cocked his head and he widened his eyes. "Do you really think that you have those bruises and wounds because you didn't fight hard enough?" Bellamy touched your cheeks with the back of his hand. "Is that why you refused to talk the last couple of months? Is that why you didn't want to tell us what happened in Mount Weather? About what they did to you? Because you think this is all your fault?"

You bent your head and swallowed while the tears rolled down your cheeks. "Clarke fought and managed to escape. I didn't and therefore I was there and therefore they could do this to me." You buried your face in Bellamy's shirt and his hand went through your hair. "If I had fought harder and been braver, I would have escaped, just like Clarke."

"We can't all be Clarke, (Y/N)." Bellamy whispered and his lips kissed your hair. "And those bruises and wounds are not your fault." He wrapped his arms around you and pressed you to his chest. "You're not guilty of this, do you hear me?" He spoke firmly and you eventually nodded. "Come, let's find Abby and Clarke. And then tell me everything what has happened to you so I can tell you once more that none of it was your fault."