Bellamy Blake - "No one needs to know."

You were staring at the stars above you and you took a deep breath while you sat down in the grass. You pressed your knees to your chest, wrapped your arms around your legs and took a deep breath while you laid your head down.

"Are you okay?" Bellamy sat down next to you and you shrugged your shoulders.

You weren't sure if you were okay. You weren't sure if you weren't okay either. "I don't know." You kept on staring at the night sky and thought about home, about the ark, about your family. "Maybe I miss home a little."

"I don't." Bellamy shook his head. "At home I wasn't allowed to have a sister." He paused for a short moment. It was some kind of miracle that he was here with you and not with Octavia. "Here on earth I can do whatever the hell I want."

You felt your lips curling up into a smile. "I could get used to this whole no rules thing, I guess." You had never wanted to break the rules, had never wanted to end up in jail, but there had been so many of them that at some point you had lost track and had done something wrong anyway.

"The only ones who can stop us from doing something we want, are we." Bellamy shove a little closer towards you and he grabbed your chin, lifting your head up and forcing you to straighten your back. "If I want to kiss you, I can do that."

"What if the others find out? Wouldn't kissing someone who's highly unpopular be bad for your reputation?" You swallowed. You had not really tried to become popular among the delinquents anyway. You didn't know if being popular among them was a good thing.

"No one needs to know." Bellamy leaned towards you and his lips touched yours. "Not that I care if they find out or not." He kissed you again and this time you kissed him back.

You dropped your knees and wrapped your arms around his neck. You had not kissed that many people in your life, but you were certain that Bellamy was one of the best kissers on the planet and the ark combined.

"We can do whatever the hell we want."