Request - Bellamy Blake "Whatever the hell you want" (Sequel)

Sequel to "What happens on the ground..."

You had avoided him for days. You had not talked to him. You had not looked at him. Whenever you had heard he was somewhere, you had made sure you were somewhere else. You still weren't sure what he had meant with his last sentence.

Had he meant that he cared about you and maybe even loved you? Or had he meant that he was simply doing for you what he was doing for everyone else? Had he meant that he was simply keeping you alive and that kissing you had been nothing but that?

What worried you the most though, was that you had no idea which option would hurt most. You had a boyfriend on the arch. You shouldn't even have thoughts about kissing Bellamy. You should have pushed Bellamy away, you should have stopped yourself. And now you were mad because the kiss had probably meant nothing to him.

"(Y/N)?" Bellamy stood behind you all of a sudden and you froze, not capable of turning around. "We need to talk." He curled his fingers around your wrist and he pulled you away from the others.

You wanted to protest, wanted to scream, but for some reason you simply couldn't. You couldn't twirl your wrist around to free yourself from his grip. You couldn't scream so others would hear you and come to the rescue. Maybe deep down you didn't want it as much as you thought.

"Are you avoiding me?" He cocked his head and he crossed his arms over his chest as soon as he had reached a small clearing.

"Yes, I was." You crossed your arms over your chest too, mimicking him.

"Why?" Bellamy frowned his eyebrows and he shifted his weight from one leg to the other.

"You confuse me." You licked your lips and you thought about the boy on the arch, who was probably worried sick about you, who was probably trying whatever he could to know if you were safe, who was probably begging everyone to be sent to earth too so he could protect you.

"I confuse you?" Bellamy raised his voice and his lips curled up into a mocking smile. "You are the one with a boyfriend, (Y/N). But after kissing me you all of a sudden tell me that you wouldn't have kissed me if you didn't have feelings for me." He rolled his eyes and you took a deep breath.

"I had not really expected you to kiss me..." You bent your head and stared at your feet.

"You knew I had a crush on you, (Y/N). Everyone in the camp pointed it out." Bellamy's smile disappeared and he swallowed. "Everyone seemed to notice that I always picked the seat next to you. Everyone seemed to notice that I always went where you had to go. Everyone seemed to notice everything apart from you."

"I had a boyfriend Bellamy!" You only realized you were speaking in the past tense when the sentence had already escaped your lips. "I have a boyfriend..." Your voice was barely a whisper now and you shook your head. "You shouldn't have kissed me."

"You shouldn't have kissed me back then." Bellamy answered and he took a few deep breaths.

"You fucked up and now you're gonna try to blame me for it?" You raised your voice and threw your hands in the air. You knew you were unreasonable. You knew you could only blame yourself for the mess you were in. But blaming yourself was a lot harder than blaming him.

"I don't have a girlfriend, but fine. I got it. You won't see me again. If you die, I won't be there to protect you." Bellamy brushed your shoulder while he walked passed you, back to the camp. Without looking over his shoulder he left you alone in the middle of the woods.

"Bellamy..." You turned around, but he was already out of sight. "I didn't mean it like that..."