Bellamy Blake - "You never said it to me in all those years of dating" (NSFW)

You had your hands folded under your head and you stared at the ceiling. Over the years you had gotten used to life here on the ark, with just the few of you. You had gotten used to never having to worry about finding a quiet spot where you could be alone. You had gotten used to the absolute silence during the night. You had gotten used to Bellamy's calm and steady breathing and his snores once in awhile.

"Are you awake already?" Bellamy's voice was nothing but a soft whisper and you turned to your side while you curled your lips up into a smile. His hair had gotten longer, just like his beard. He had gotten older too. "Are you worried about something?" He could barely keep his eyes open, but his hand reached for yours and he entwined his fingers with yours.

You were always worried about something. You thought that you all were. You were worried about the earth and the people you had left behind. You were worried about how long the equipment here on the ark would last. You were worried about safely getting back. "Nothing apart from the usual things." You shrugged your shoulders and you locked your glance with his. "I miss earth, strangely enough." You grinned. "I know that we haven't really known happy times there, but still. I miss it."

"Yeah, me too." Bellamy nodded and he moved a little closer towards you. "We'll go back as soon as we can, I promise." His nose brushed yours and once more he closed his eyes while his forehead rested on yours. "I hope O and the others are doing okay."

"I hope so too." You nodded and for a moment you just stared at him in absolute silence. "It's weird..." You let your hand rest on his chest and took a few deep breaths. "If we had still been on earth, maybe we wouldn't have been dating." You curled your lips up into a smile and Bellamy wrapped his hand around your wrist.

"You don't know that." He spoke softly and then he pressed his lips on yours while his hand moved to them bottom of your shirt. "Maybe we would have somehow found each other." He closed his eyes while he pulled your shirt over your head before he did the same with his.

You let your eyes wander over his naked chest. "Do you love me?" You bit your lip while your finger started to play with one of his nipples. "Do you really love me?" You moved your hand down his stomach and then you slipped it in his boxershort.

"Let me show you." Bellamy unclipped your bra and then he pushed you to your back. He let his hands wander over your naked chest and then he started to kiss your breasts.

"Do you know that you never said it to me in all those years of dating?" You moaned while you threw your head in your neck. "You never said that you love me. You only showed it." You felt a trail of kisses down your stomach and then he shove your briefs down your hips so his kisses didn't need to stop.

"I love you." He didn't look up, but he spread your legs and started to kiss your inner thighs. "I do really love you."