Bellamy Blake - "Let's do something crazy"

"Rise and shine, (Y/N)." Bellamy had a smile on his face while he pulled the blanket away from you. "Clarke's orders, not mine." He winked and he grabbed one of his shirts that was lying around on the floor of his tent. "How do you feel?"

You took a deep breath and pushed yourself up. You were barely wearing clothes, but you were still wearing more clothes than you had hoped you would. "I'm fine." You squeezed your eyes a little and you ignored the upcoming headache. You had maybe had a little more alcohol than you could handle, but you had to admit it was worth it. It was already worth it because now you had ended up in Bellamy's tent. "And since when do you listen to Clarke's orders?" You curled your lips up into a playful smile and leaned on your elbows.

"Don't look at me like that." Bellamy turned his face away from you and he put on his shoes. His fingers were trembling a little while he tried to tighten the shoe lashes.

"Like what?" You blinked a few times and cocked your head. "I've been looking at you like this since yesterday evening already and although I have to admit that your reaction was a little underwhelming, I didn't notice that you were against it." You spoke softly and you saw how Bellamy took a deep breath.

"You were drunk. You probably still are." Bellamy stood up and he crossed his arms over his chest while he let his eyes wander over you. "Come on, you should get dressed and get something to eat. Maybe that'll help sobering you up."

"Bellamy, I don't need to sober up." You stretched out your arm and curled your fingers around his wrist to pull him back to bed. "I have to tell you something." You now sat up completely and you waited until Bellamy kneeled down in front of you. "Again, actually."

"(Y/N), you don't know what you're saying, okay?." Bellamy shook his head, but he didn't even try to free himself from your tight grip. "The dancing was fun, the kiss was fun, but we both know that when the alcohol is out of your system you might regret it if we do something else."

You rolled your eyes. "Bell, I might have had some alcohol, but I'm still very capable of meaning all the things I say. I just now have the courage to actually tell you all those things." You paused for a moment, but Bellamy avoided your glance and you placed a hand on his cheek to turn his head back to you. "Keep your eyes on me." You spoke firmly, even though your own voice was clearly only making your headache worse. "I'm serious. I meant everything I said yesterday. I've fallen in love with you. I want more than a dance and a kiss."

"You're out of your damn mind..." Bellamy hissed between his teeth but you shook your head. Maybe Bellamy didn't believe you, maybe he thought that you were still the drunk he had been worried about yesterday evening, but you had never been that drunk that you had lost your senses completely.

You had simply blurted all those words out that had been piling up for weeks already. "I'm not." You shook your head once more. "I'm in love with you, Bellamy, and since you were so worried about me yesterday, I like to think you're somehow in love with me too."

Bellamy kept silent and a smile spread across your lips. For Bellamy being silent was almost as telling as a thousand words would be for someone else.

"Let's do something crazy." You pulled Bellamy even closer towards you and your lips were now almost touching his ear. "Let's ignore Clarke and her orders. Let's skip breakfast. Let's finish what we've started. I promise that I won't regret it when all the alcohol is out of my system. I promise that I'll only want more."

"We're not gonna do anything crazy." Bellamy shook his head. "Not before I know for sure you're okay and sober."

"Is that a promise that I can ask again by then?" You raised your eyebrows and Bellamy took a deep breath.

"Yes, I guess it is."