Bellamy Blake - "It's Christmas! Don't be mad at me!"

You didn't move when the door of your room was opened. You didn't open your eyes. You didn't curl your lips up into a smile. You were done with him for today. You were done with trying to explain why Pike was wrong and why he shouldn't follow him. You were done with fighting over something that seemed way more important to you than it was to him.

"Are you enjoying the big bed?" Bellamy stood still when he realized that you lied across the entire bed. "I didn't want to wake you up, but I'm afraid I have to."

"You don't." Your eyes flashed open and your lips were forming a straight line. "Because I'm not going to share a bed with you tonight." You didn't even bother to push yourself up. You didn't even bother to look at him. "I don't know what you see in Pike. I don't know why you think that what he does and says is okay. I just know that as long as you don't pick the right side, which is not Pike, you're not gonna sleep in my bed."

"Your bed?" Bellamy softened his voice and raised his eyebrows. He shifted his weight from one leg to the other and he crossed his arms over his chest. "You can't banish me, this is my bed too." He bent his head and avoided your glance. "I need to sleep somewhere."

You kept silent for a moment, but you were not planning on making room for him. "And this earth is from the grounders too. Instead you lock them up and want them dead." You hissed between your teeth. "Be happy that I'm only refusing to share my bed with you. I could make you sleep in a cell with ten others. Or I could kill you."

"It's not like that..." Bellamy shook his head. "You've seen what they've done and what they're capable of." He swallowed and once again he shifted his weight from one leg to the other, clearly getting more and more uncomfortable with the second. "The people are afraid."

"So?" You chuckled. "That gives you the right to lock innocent human beings up? That gives you the right to shoot people who were sent to protect us?" You couldn't believe your own ears. You didn't want to believe your own ears. You had known that Bellamy was not in a good place, but now he was in the worst place possible, all because Pike was using his insecurities and fears against him. "How can you be okay with punishing people for crimes they didn't even commit?"

"Can't we talk about this another time? After a good night of sleep?" Bellamy cleared his throat and his cheeks were heating up. "It's Christmas. Don't be mad at me." He pouted and he nervously licked his lips.

"I don't care if it's Christmas. I wouldn't even care if it had been your birthday." You closed your eyes again and pulled the sheets over your head. "And now get the hell out of here. You don't need to come back before you've come to your senses."

"(Y/N), please, you have to understand..."

"I don't and I won't, Bellamy." You murmured, almost unhearable. "Good night, Bellamy."