Bellamy Blake - "Are you sure that's the decision you want to make?"

Your hands trembled while you wrote the last few names down. A tear rolled down your cheek, but you could catch it right in time, before it fell on the paper. You hoped you wouldn't need it. You hoped that Raven would somehow come up with a brilliant idea no one had thought of. You hoped that Murphy's survival instinct would somehow find a solution. You hoped that maybe a miracle would happen, because you hated the list and you hated that you had been the one to make it.

"Hey..." Bellamy entered your room and when he noticed your red and swollen eyes he wrapped his arms around you and pressed a soft kiss on your hair. "I'm sorry that you had to be the one to make it." He spoke softly and you lifted the paper up, realizing that it was heavier than it should be.

"I shouldn't be the one to decide who lives and who dies." You leaned back to enjoy his comfortable embrace. You had written his name down on top of the list, but you had not written down yours. Somehow you had not even dared to write down yours, as if not writing down your name was the price you paid for being the one making the list in the first place.

Bellamy kept silent for a moment. He was probably reading the names, one by one, and he let out a relieved sigh when he also noticed Octavia's name on the list. "Where is yours?" His head rested on your shoulder. "Why didn't you put yourself on the list?" His cheek touched yours. "You should be on the list."

You didn't answer. You stared at your own list, at all the names, at his, at his sister's. "No, I shouldn't be." You shook your head. "No one needs me." You bent your head and avoided his glance, because you already knew what his answer would be.

And it wouldn't be enough to change your mind.

"If you think no one needs you, I want you to take me off of the list too." Bellamy's voice was barely a whisper. "I'm not gonna survive without you. I don't wanna survive without you." He wrapped his arm around your waist. "If you're gonna stay behind to die. I'm gonna stay with you."

"No!" You raised your voice and you turned your face towards him. "I don't want you to die!" You pointed at the list. "You're on top of the list, because you were the one I was a hundred percent sure of!"

"If I'm on the list, you should be on the list." Bellamy took a deep breath. "If you're not on the list, I don't wanna be on the list either." He tightened his grip. "I'm not gonna leave you. Not today. Not tomorrow and not when primefaya hits us." He locked his glance with yours.

"I'm not going to write my name down on this list." You swallowed and tried to fight the tears that were burning in your eyes.

"Are you sure that's the decision you want to make?" Bellamy raised his eyebrows, but you nodded. "Fine, then you have one more spot to fill." He grabbed the pen and crossed his own name.