Bellamy Blake - "Tell me you need me"

"Hey!" Bellamy raised his voice while he crossed his arms over his chest. "What did I say about running through the hallways?" He cocked his head a little and his lips were forming a straight line. "This ship is not a playground."

You rolled your eyes and tapped Bellamy on his shoulder. "We need to talk, okay?" You raised your eyebrows and turned your head towards your children. You had never planned to have them. You had never even wanted to have them, not now you didn't know if the world was safe again, if the world would ever be safe again, if they had a future.

But ever since you and the others had escaped primefaya by returning to the ark a lot of things had not been going as planned.

"Why don't you two go ask your father if he wants to play with you?" You kneeled down in front of your children and curled your lips up into a slight smile. "I think he's with Emori." You touched their cheeks and then you pushed yourself up again. "Be careful in the hallways, okay?" You waited until your children nodded and walked away, at a quite decent speed this time, before you turned back to Bellamy. "You can't yell at my kids like that!" You raised your voice and shook your head. "They're not your kids, back the fuck off!" You breathed in and out and tensed all your muscles.

"I just want to make sure nothing happens to them." Bellamy swallowed and he bent his head to stare at his feet. "Monty is trying to find a way to get back to the ground, but we don't know how much longer that will take."

You softened your glance and you reached for his hand. "I know." You paused for a moment. "But I don't want you to be the one to scream at them. They're not yours. The only ones who can scream at them are Murphy and me..." You turned your head away from Bellamy, knowing all too well that he had wanted to be the father of your children and that he had wanted to wait to have them until you were all safely on the ground again.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to make sure they were safe." Bellamy tightened his grip on your hand and he pulled you a little closer towards him. "You're important to me. You're everything to me. I know that those kids aren't mine, but you are and I just want you to tell me you need me." He softened his voice and he pressed the palm of his hand to your cheek. "I'm sometimes afraid that somehow you'll stop needing me."

"Bellamy..." You leaned to his hand and curled your fingers around his wrist to make sure he wouldn't take his hand away. "I will always need you. Just like they will always need you. But they need you as the uncle that wants to play games with them, the uncle that doesn't yell at them, the uncle they can go to when mom and dad are angry and no one is picking their side." You leaned on the tips of your toes to press a soft kiss on his lips. "I don't want you to behave like their father. I want you to behave like their friend. I want them to understand why I love you."

"I'll try." Bellamy let his arms slide around your waist. "But I won't let them hurt themselves." He kissed you gently and you smiled into the kiss.

"I know."