chapter two.

Naruto's POV

"I'm telling you Naruto, he wants the D!"

"Dei, you say that about anyone who looks at you." I said.

"On the contrary, my dear cousin. I'll have you know that, that fine piece of ass and I, made eye contact for five seconds straight. The desire in his eyes was too obvious." He said with a smirk, nodding as if trying to assure himself.

My cousin, Deidara, and I were standing at my locker. School already ended and I was waiting for him to shut up about the 'Uchiha' in his grade so we could go home.

"That's some bull-"

"Oi, transfers."

BITCH, HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPT ME!

I turned around to see who it was and I couldn't have been more pleased. Dog Breath

"Which one of you is a sophmore?" Kiba asked. Did he not recognize me?

"I am." I answered.

"Come with me." He said starting to walk away.

I shrugged then followed Deidara looked at his back skeptically before following close behind me.

We were walking towards the back of the school. On the way there, people were giving Deidara and I looks of pity. It's obvious he wants to fight but aren't they pitying the wrong person?

We reached the back of the school. He was a couple feet ahead of me when he stopped. People started circling around us, knowing what was about to happen.

"Do you seriously not recognize me, Kiba?"

He turned around to face me, squinting his eyes as if he were examining me. His eyes then widened in realization, then he started smirking.

"Aren't you that faggot I used to mess with? What was your name again?" He asked while tapping his chin and looking up in wonder. I just rolled my eyes.

"Listen here, you ugly ass mutt, yo-" Deidara started until I put my hand in front of his face to stop him. He stared at me with a doubtful look on his face. When I nodded in reassurance, he stepped back, giving us more room.

"Well whatever. Let's get this over with quickly, shall we?" He said with a smirk, slowly getting closer to me.

"We're not in middle school anymore, Kiba." I mumbled.

He laughed then started to run towards me, with his fist balled, and one of them raised, trying to punch me.

I caught his fist in my hand and stared at him, a grin starting to spread on my face. "C'mon Kiba. Got to be quicker than that." I gave him a quick jab to the eye right after I said that.

He stumbled back while holding his eye. He looked shocked but that was quickly replaced with rage.

"Naruto!" He screamed while running up to me with his second attempt of a punch.

"See! You do remember my name!" I said in amusement while slapping his fist away. "C'mon, you can do so much better!"

He kept throwing all these slow punches and I eventually got tired of dodging and blocking. I grabbed his shoulders then kneed him in the stomach. He fell, clutching on to his stomach.