chapter sixteen.

Naruto's POV

Sasuke was acting more clingy than ever. It started off as just him hugging me every morning and every time I leave, but now it's gone to holding my hand and back hugs. Long-lasting back hugs. I'm a huge sucker for back hugs and he's really pushing my limits. One day I might just fuck around and smack him in the lips.

With my own!

Okay, that'll just fuck up everything. Nevermind.

But today, Sasuke didn't come to my locker in the morning like he usually did. When the bell rang to go to class, I felt a small pang of disappointment but decided just to ignore it and go to class.

I kept zoning out during classes thinking of what happened could've happened to him. Maybe he was just absent?

Because I wasn't really paying attention in any of the classes, lunch came around pretty quickly. I was walking down the hallways towards the cafeteria, distracted by my thoughts.

That was when I caught a silhouette zip past me. They went so fast that the breeze they made actually got me out my head.

I looked back to see Sasuke, swiftly making his way through the crowd of students and in to the boys bathroom. I, being the nosy hoe that I am, decided to follow him in there.

No matter how many time I said 'excuse me', these children just wouldn't move out the way. So, unlike Sasuke, I nudged my way through the crowd. I earned a couple of glares but I didn't really care cause I reached my destination.

I entered the bathroom and saw Sasuke glaring at the mirror. So hard, that he didn't even notice me walk in.

"Geez, what did your reflection ever do to you?" I spoke up. I smiled once his attention was on me.

"Naruto." He said. I walked up to him and stood next to him, looking at him through the mirror.

"You seem pissed. What's up?" I asked.

Sasuke sighed. "I had a stressful day yesterday. Then I come to school and Kiba's annoying ass just says some stupid shit. So, I came in here too cool off, cause if I didn't I would've punched him and that would cause unnecessary drama."

I couldn't help but chuckle as I turned to face him. "I totally get what you mean. That damn mutt just doesn't know when to shut up."

Now it was Sasuke's turn to chuckle. "Exactly. He's the type to get his ass beat and still mouth off and act like he's the shit." He says. "I just told him off the other day and next thing you know he comes back leeching on to me. That ugly ass roach just won't leave me the hell alone and my patience with him just keeps decreasing."

I let out a laugh as Sasuke turned to face me. "Well, don't get so worked up over a mutt-roach. It's not worth your time honestly." I said while shrugging.

"Did you seriously just say mutt-roach?"

"Yes. A mutt and a cockroach put together. I put it into existence. Now let's make it a trend." I say confidently.

"Like that would ever be a trend." Sasuke says.

"It can be! Just you wait, I'll go out and call random people mutt-roaches. Then people would be like 'Gee, that's a cool word' and it'll spread like wildfire." I explain.