chapter fifteen.

Sasuke's POV

The past few days have been very relaxed and happy. One reason being that Kiba decided to maintain his distance after I told him off. Kiba's been leeching on to me since middle school and right now I couldn't be happier without him.

Another reason being the fact that Naruto forgave me. Like, he actually forgave me after all the shit I put him through.

I thought back to the time when he was getting bullied. He was getting bullied for being gay and at the time, I thought the best option was to not be seen in public with him. No matter how much pain I felt when I saw him getting beat up.

But even so, I still acted like a little pervert around him and other boys, trying not to get caught. It was fun until I was caught by him.

And to add on to that, someone also caught me hanging out with Naruto and told Kiba. That was when his bitch ass confronted me. He kept saying shit like 'you must be gay too if you hang out with that faggot.'

Because of my obsession over my reputation and that incident with him, I felt the need to prove myself to Kiba that I'm not gay, and beating up Naruto seemed like the perfect idea.

To this day I regret what I did. I hate that I was so hung up over how I looked, and what people thought of me to the point where I betrayed my best friend.

But not anymore, losing Naruto made me realize what's truly important. Even though I regret what I did, I still can't help but think it all turned out for the better.

I pushed my thoughts aside as I saw Naruto and Deidara approaching me while I was at my locker. I smiled at them as they stopped in front of me.

"Good morn--" Naruto was about to say but was caught off by my hug.

"Geez. Clingy as ever," Naruto says but still hugs back.

I must've stayed in that position for too long because suddenly I hear Deidara's voice. "Um, excuse you. I'm here too. Where's my hug?" Deidara says, "You can't just treat your future brother-in-law like this!"

I laughed then gave Deidara a short and friendly hug. Deidara sighed. "If only your brother would hug me that easily," he says in a fake distressed voice.

"What was that about his brother?" another voice chimes in.

I realize that the voice belonged to Itachi. Deidara didn't hesitate on speaking up when he noticed him coming to stand next to me.

"I said wished you hugged me as easily as Sasuke hugged his future brother-in-law." Deidara said, grinning.

"Oh, you hugged your future brother-in-law, Sasuke? That's great! Where'd he go?" My brother said, fake looking around.

I laughed at him and so did Naruto while Deidara pouted and punched Naruto in the arm, which Naruto whimpered at.

"Why must you be so in denial?" Deidara said, still pouting.

I looked at Itachi to see him staring at Deidara's bottom lip that's poking out. I smirked, thinking about how I'm going to tease him later about this.