chapter eighteen.

Sasuke's POV

I'm a really fucked up person. After the incident with Naruto, I kept on thinking on how much I fucked up. There was other ways I could've handled that situation. So, why did I do it like that?

But either way, that kiss wasn't supposed to happen in the first place.

Now here I am the next day, looking for him so I could apologize. He wasn't at his locker, where he usually was in the morning, which was very odd.

I walked through different hallways, trying to figure out where he was. I eventually found him standing in front of someone else's locker. He looked like he was waiting for someone.

I didn't think much of it and approached him.

"Naruto." I call out.

He looked at me for a second then started to walk away, as if he was trying to escape. However, I stopped him by grabbing his wrist.

"Get the fuck away from me!" He says while trying to get his arm out of my grip.

"I'm sorry okay!" I say loudly. He freezes and stares at me.

"I know I hurt your feelings," I pause "and I'm a shitty person for that. But can we please remain friends?"

Naruto just stares blankly at me.

"You probably don't want to be. But-"

"Fine." Naruto interrupted.

"What?" I say, a little confused.

"Fine." Naruto repeats calmly. "We can continue being friends. I already have a new boyfriend. I can't keep stressing over some meaningless kiss." He says with a nonchalant shrug.

I frowned. "Boyfriend?"

Naruto nods. "Yup, we started dating yesterday."

Yesterday? That's when the kiss happened. He looked pretty devastated when I rejected him. So how was he able to move on that quick? Was it really meaningless?

"Who is it?" I ask in a low tone.

Naruto sees something behind me and smirks. "Here he comes."

I turn around to see the last person I wanted to see.

"Babe! You didn't have to wait for me at my locker! I was gonna wait at yours until I saw your text." He says.

"Well too bad Yahiko. I beat you to it." Naruto said with a cheeky grin.

Yahiko walks around me, completely ignoring my presence, and goes straight to Naruto, engulfing him in to a big hug.

"This has to be a mistake or something." I mumble, trying to keep my composure.

"I can assure you there's no mistake." Naruto says cheekily.

"There obviously has been! I keep telling you to stay away from this dude and what do you do? You fucking date him? Am I a joke to you or something? I'm trying to protect y-" I begin to snap