3

Deans p.o.v

"Brooklyn hurry up you take so long " I said.
"I have only been in hear for 5 minutes she said
"Yeah 5 minutes to long" I said "You better be out of that shower in 2 minutes. You got that Dimond"
"Got it Dean"she said

As I walked away from the door I wonder why does it take girls so long to get ready . I mean it only takes 1 minute for me but come on we all know I am already handsome .
Finally after what about 30 minutes Dimond was ready to go and we where on our way to the gym.As we walked in I headed right to the weights with Roman while Sasha and Brooklyn headed to the ring .

25 minutes later
After a couple minutes later me and Roman finished our workout and decided to go find the girls. We found the girls still in the ring practicing . Me and Roman went and watched them from the outside as they practiced there moves and of course I got bored and decided to hop in with them . Just as Sasha was about to do a flying elbow drop on Brooklyn I snuck into the ring went behind Brooklyn and singling Sasha to no say anything as soon as it looked like she was about to jump I grabbed Brooklyn from behind and sent her to suplex city.

"What the heck Dean" Brooklyn yelled "what was that for "
" Hey I got bored, and come on that was pretty funny . Your face was like 😦"
"Whatever you dumbass"
"Hey at least I'm a handsome dumbass"
"In your dreams" she said
You bet I'm in your dreams" I said to Brooklyn and added my signature smirk

"She better not be " said the one and only the most scummiest scumbag there is Seth Rollins. Brooklyn's scumbag ,sellout brother , I mean who else would ruin this somewhat perfect moment .

"What do you want" asked Brooklyn

Hey guys third chapter hope you enjoyed it - Animal1209