19

Brooklyn p.o.v.

"What are you doing in my room, in fact how did you get in here." I asked the lone wolf Baron Corban.

"Well good morning to you to, would you like some eggs." He asked me
"No I would not like some eggs , especially after you touched them, now get the hell out of my room."

" Come on babe-"
"Oh hell nah I am not your babe and never will be your babe." I yelled interrupting him. All of a sudden there was a knock at the door.Baron was about to get it but I beat him to it. I looked through the peep hole and saw it was Dean . Oh great, this should be good.

"Hey Dean what's up." I said with the door only being open a crack .

"Hey, is everything ok."

"Yeah everything is fine." I lied to him

"Babe who's at the door." I heard Baron yell .
"Babe? Who is that Brooklyn ?" Dean asked as he stepped into the hotel room. This should go well I thought.

Dean p.o.v.

As I stepped into her hotel room and walked to the kitchen where I heard the voice come from I saw Baron Corban .
"What the hell are you doing in this hotel room."

"It's none of your business you madman." Oh hell no. Nobody calls me a madman. As I was about to pounce on Baron Brooklyn stepped in between us.

"Oh no you guys are not fighting, I am not in the mood." She said

Brooklyn p.o.v.

After I stopped Dean from killing Baron I needed some aspirin so I opened the cabinet over the oven and got one. I turned around with my aspirin and Dean and Baron where face to face having an intense stare down. What do they not understand about no fighting.

"What don't you guys understand about no fighting please." I asked

"You know your right babe I'm sorry." Baron said

"I am not your babe anymore Baron. There is a why your called an ex."

"Yeah but I bet I'm the only babe you've had."

"That's not true buddy." Dean said butting in

"And how would you know that." Baron responded

"Because I'm her boyfriend." Dean said as he walked over to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Good to know, good to know." Baron said as he walked out of my hotel room slowly. Talk about creep.

Before I could say anything Dean kissed my cheek and walked out as well. I just stood there for about 5 minutes just thinking what the hell just happened. I had a huge headache from the hangover , and what just happened made me so confused,so I just took my aspirin and sat on the couch. After about 3 minutes of thinking I decided I needed to find Dean. I walked out of my hotel room and down the hall and as I as half way down the hall to Dean's room I heard a big bang. I turned the corner and saw something I knew would happen.

"WHAT THE HELL."

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter . Please vote and share this book with you friends.- Animal1209