36

Brooklyn's P.O.V.
*1 Month Later

One Month. It's been one month since I've seen both Dean and Paige. Seth and I have been living with Roman for the past month. The majority of Black Empire has returned to WWE. By majority I mean Randy, Sasha, Dolph, Becky Roman, Seth and I. Paige and Dean......no where to be found. Did I care.......No.

"BROOKLYN HURRY UP!" Seth yelled from downstairs of Roman's house.

"HOLD YOUR DAMN HORSES!" I yelled grabbing my phone. "WHY DONT YOU YELL AT ROMAN TO HURRY UP!" I continued

"Because he is already down there." Seth responded coming into the guest room I was staying in.

"Ok, Why are you so excited to go to work today?" I asked curious

"I'm exited because I get a shot for the WWE HEAVY WIEGHT CHAMPION AGAINST AJ STYLES!" He finished using his best commentary voice. I laughed grabbing my bag and pulling him and Roman towards the door. As we headed to the arena I decided to ask Seth something.

"Hey Seth!" I started turning around since he was in the backseat

"Yeah?"

"Why are you so happy that your going up against one of your best friends?" I asked

"It's not that I'm happy to go up against my best friend because trust me, we don't want to hurt each other. It's that I finally get a chance to get the respect I deserve from the WWE Universe." He explained

"Like you don't have that already!" I told him laughing

"What the heck?" Roman asked confused. Seth and I turned back to the road where Roman was looking and who did we see, Dean. No Paige just Dean and only Dean, but something was different he was stumbling everywhere and was very sweaty.

"That lunatic is drunk!" Seth exclaimed

"Well then let's go help him before he does something idiotic." Roman suggested. Roman pulled the car over to where Dean had fallen on the sidewalk. I quickly got out of the car and ran over to Dean.

"Dean, Dean can you here me?" I asked scared. He opened his eyes and smiled

"Hey, you look like my girlfriend!" He started. I love how he was drunk and he still remembered me but.....he was drunk.

"Do I?" I asked playing along

"Yeah my girlfriend's name is Brooklyn but my friends and I call her Dimond sometimes. She is very pretty just like you!" He continued. Seth then came behind me looking down at Dean.

"And you look like my girlfriends butthole of a brother!" Dean said pointing at Seth. Roman and I couldn't help but laugh.

"That's because I am your girlfriends brother!" Seth shouted.

"Aye Seth calm down remember he's drunk." Roman reminded. Dean looked back at me with a confused look on his face. I could tell he was trying to piece everything together.

"Wait really? Brooklyn is it really you?" He slurred

"Yes Dean. It's me, now let's go we are going to the arena for Seth's match and to check YOU in!" I explained helping him to his feet. We walked Dean over to the car placing him in the backseat and because Seth is probably mad at him I let my brother take the front seat with Roman while I took the back with Dean.

"My head hurts!" Dean wined while placing his head on my lap.

"Well that's what you get for drinking. Next time think twice before you drink like 12 beers moron." Roman said looking threw the mirror.