12

Dean's P.O.V.

"I....I.." Brooklyn hesitated on her answer. I really wanted to kiss her.....wait what. I looked over at Roman as he gave me a smirk. I got up and walked up to Brooklyn and smashed my lips onto hers. It took her awhile but she kissed back so that was a good sign. Her soft plump lips on mine. Damn it felt so good to kiss her. We finally part and saw everyone with theirs mouths wide open. Even Dimond's mouth was wide open.

"HEY!" We heard someone yell. I turned around to see Seth standing at the door.

"Hey Sethie. What's up?" I asked while the rest laughed at my creative name.

"Call me that one more time and I will punch you. Now the real question is WHAT WERE YOU DOING KISSING MY SISTER! Seth yelled

"SETH IT WAS A DARE! CALM YOUR TITS!" Brooklyn yelled. I had to admit what she said was hilarious. I couldn't stop myself from laughing and neither could the others.

"I DON'T CARE IF IT WAS A DARE!" Seth growled while coming closer to me "I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER!"

"Well here's the thing that you need to understand Seth...I dont listen." i said while adding my famous smirk. 

"WELL ITS PRETTY DAMN CLEAR THAT YOU DON'T LISTEN!" 

"Seth just calm down. what did you come here for any way?" Randy asked 

"Im here because I needed to talk to Brooklyn." He stated 

"What do you want to talk about!" Dimond asked with concern 

"You know what Brooklyn I'll let you find out on your own, and dont come crying to me when one of your closest friends get injured." Seth wispered 

"What are you talking about?" Becky aksed 

"Oh you'll see." Seth said while walking ot the door. Once he left I went and locked the door shut.

"What in God's name just happened?" I asked 

"I dont know but we are going to find out. He may have something to do with Sasha. I just know it." Brooklyn replied before turning on the T.V. 

"I just know it" She repeated

Hey guys its shayes_123 and i hope you liked this chapter. i am truley sorry for not updating its just alot of work along with highschool stuff so please forgive me and enjoy the chaper.