8

Brooklyn p.o.v.

As we were driving to the hospital my heart was racing and my hands were sweating. I was so worried and scared of the possible injuries to Sasha . I mean I know she is tough and all but who knows what happened and how badly she is hurt. As Roman was driving I was sitting in the back with Dean. I think he knew I was worried cause he grabbed my hand .

"It's ok , Sasha is a tough girl and can get through it ."
"But what if she isn't fine Dean , what if she is seriously injured ."
" Don't think like that Dimond ."
"Maybe you're right Dean I just hope she is ok."

I rested my head on his shoulder and just hoped Sasha was alright.

Dean p.o.v.

As Brooklyn rested her head on my shoulder I felt this weird feeling in my stomach almost like butterflies , but I know that it can't be them cause I can't like her I just can't. I don't want to hurt her , or worse be hurt myself. As I looked down and Brooklyn and back up I could see Roman smirking through the rearview mirror. Oh how badly I want to punch him in the face for it.

As we pulled into the parking lot and into a spot, I have never ever seen Brooklyn jump up, undo her seatbelt, open the car door and run out of the car so fast in my life. She almost gave me a heart attack, key word almost did, almost.
As she ran for her life to the door Roman put the car in park and we headed inside the hospital doors.

Hey hope you liked the chapter sorry for it being short. I was doing it in school 🤐 shh. Anyhow hope it was good. - Animal1209