24

Dolph's P.O.V.

I saw Baron take 4 specific files out of Stephanie's desk and take off. I didn't try to stop him because I wasn't trying to get in trouble with him. I went to tell someone but I don't know who to tell. I tried to look for anyone that was in our little group. Oh I didn't tell you well I'm best friends and now part of Black Empire. I went to the hotel to find whoever I could. I picked up my pace and ran to the first person I saw in Black Empire.

"ROMAN, ROMAN" I yelled while running Down the lobby towards him

"WHAT. WHO DIED!" He yelled.

"No one but I saw Baron take 4 specific files out of Stephanie's desk and take it with him!" I explained quickly. "And I'm pretty sure he took them to his hotel and that they had something to do with Brooklyn." I finished.

"Baron. As in Baron Corbin, The lone Wolf?" He asked

"NO BARON GINGERBUTT! Of course Baron Corbin!" I said

"That son of a BITCH!" Roman yelled very loudly earning glares from residents.

Roman's P.O.V.

"That son of a BITCH!" I yelled a little too loud. Ever since Baron broke up with Dimond I've always hated him because he left her for a slut at a club. He never texted or called to see if she was ok. Brooklyn spent 2 weeks locked in her room and not eating along with trying to kill herself. Seth and I have always wanted to secretly beat him up but kept our emotions cooped up inside.

"Well let's go pay a visit to Mr.Corbin then shall we." I said while a smirk came forming across my face.

"Hahaha lets go." Dolph said and we were headed towards Baron's hotel room. I swear once I get my hands on him he is going to pay.