47

Hey guys please read the end of the chapter because there is a very important message!

*One week later
Roman's P.O.V.

We were now currently in Maine and I was heading to the airport to pick up my special guest for tonight. My only problem is I don't know how I will keep this guest from the public because no one and I mean no one knows their here and I want to keep it this way until it's time. As I was waiting for the plane to land I signed a couple of autographs and took some pictures. As I finished my last autograph I realized that I still have 30 minutes before the plane gets here so I decided to take a little nap.

Unknown's P.O.V.

My plane had finally landed and I was in Maine. When I walked to the waiting area I saw Roman taking a nap on the chairs and I decided to have a little fun. I quietly walked over to him and bent down to his ear.

"WAKE UP YOU LAZY ASS." I yelled

" AAAAHHHHHH" he yelled and fell of the chair

"Haha next time don't fall asleep while waiting for me."

"Well it's nice to see you too and I'm guessing you haven't changed."

"Nope." I said mocking my favorite WWE superstar.

"Ok lets go then." Roman said

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

We were all in our locker room wait for Roman so we can practice in the ring.

" Hey Shay do you know where your dad is?" I asked

" I have no clue, I thought he was here." She spoke

" That's weird he normally tells us where he goes if he is going to be long." Dean said

" Then he must be keeping something from us because he always tells us unless it's a secret." Seth spoke

" What could Roman be keeping from us?" I questioned

" Nobody knows." Sheila responded

Sheila's P.O.V.

I started to get worried when no one knew where my dad was. Then I started wondering what he could be hiding. I was broken from my thoughts when my dad walked in.

" WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!" I yelled frighten that something could have happened to him

" Hey watch your mouth young lady." He scolded

"Sorry dad I was just worried."

" It's ok, but talk like that again your grounded! " He teased

"Typical dad!" I said rolling my eyes

" So where were you?" Dolph asked looking

" That's none of your business, but I do have a surprise for Sheila so I need you guys to meet me in the ring in 10 bye." Roman said as he ran out of the room.

Roman's P.O.V.

As soon as I said in 10 I was out of the room faster than Dean in a car ( he's a fast driver). As I reached the ring I saw my surprise sitting in the middle Indian style.