46

Seth's P.O.V.

"This might not be Dean's child." Brooklyn whispered. I looked at Brooklyn with a highly confused face.

"What do you mean it might not be his child?" Sasha questioned clearly confused herself. I sensed that Brooklyn was hiding something for not only me but everyone here in this room.

"Well Seth don't get mad but," She paused briefly before continuing "Baron raped me a day after so we're not sure who's it is." She confessed. Dean was rubbing her back trying to stop her from releasing the tears that were about to pour out. Sheila ran over and hugged Brooklyn as I sat there, blood boiling, fists balling up and thoughts running through my head.

"And there's something that she never told you about Baron that I think she should say know!" Galina hinted looking at Brooklyn.

"Diamond what's going on? Is everything ok?" Randy asked in concern

"Actually there is something I have to tell you Seth......and Dean!" She whisered again in guilt. Dean and I exchanged looks and waited for her to continue.

"The main reason why Baron and I broke up was because he was abusive." Brooklyn whispered tears streaming down her face. Dean was surprised as well as the rest of us. I was furious and ready to kill anything in my way.

"Brooklyn why didn't you tell this to when it happened we could have helped you get out of that mess!" Dolph started

"You know that you can just call us and we're there." Roman continued rubbing his hands together. That moment I couldn't contain my anger anymore I jumped from my seat and exited the room before anyone could say another word. That boy is going to die today! I barged into Baron's hotel room alarming him and immediately attacking him.

"You dumbass! Lay your hands on my little sister again I will fucking kill you!" I yelled throwing lefts and rights. I slammed him into the kitchen counter and continued until Baron came and broke a plate over my head. I tried my best to keep beating this asshole up but slowly loosing energy.

"SETH CALM DOWN! HES NOT WORTH THE FIGHT!" Someone screamed. I made out the voice that belonged to Becky but neither of us would s. I was on the ground holding my head that was now dripping blood. I saw Baron grabbing for a knife in the kitchen and I knew my life was over. I'm helplessly laying on the floor with noting useful to dodge it so all I could do was wait for the impact of the knife to my body.

"BARON NOOO STOP!" Brooklyn yelled stepping in between of Baron and I.

"Get out of the way!" Baron growled frustrated with her actions. I hoped and prayed that he didn't hurt her or worse.

"Move or I'll stab you too!" He hissed. I slowly started to climbed to my feet using all the strength I had in me.

"Stab me I dare you!" She taunted a smirk forming on her face.

"Brookie, don't taunt him cause he will stab you, get out of harms way!" Dean explained with fear

"He won't stab me you know how I know that?" She started turning to face Dean quickly then looking back at Baron. "Because he has told me multiple times that he will stab me it I disobey him and everyone I did he would only slap me repeatedly. He never stabbed me once because he's too scared!" She mocked getting up in his face.

Baron's P.O.V.

"He never stabbed me once because he's too scared!" She mocked getting all in my face. How dare she? Seth was now on his feet and I was raging with anger. I dropped the knife and grabbed Brooklyn by the throat slamming her to the floor. She held on to my hand trying to release from my hold leaving her gasping for air. I kept my grip on her throat blocking all access of air to pass through.

"AYE GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER!" Dean yelled tackling me to the ground. We rolled around the floor beating each other up forgetting about the others shouting.

"Galina, Sheila, Sasha, Becky and Brooklyn leave the room and go where its safe! NOW!" Roman instructed

"NO! I'm not leaving my brother's side!" Brooklyn shouted. As I attacked Dean, Brooklyn scared the shit out of me by screaming

"STOP FUCKING FIGHTING!" She yelled tears rolling slowly down her face. I stopped my actions and looked at her tear stained face.

"ALL I WANT WAS TO HAVE A PEACEFUL BIRTHDAY BUT YOU LET SOMETHING LIKE THIS RUIN IT! OH AND BARON THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY PRESENT I JUST LOVE ALMOST GETTING CHOKED TO DEATH BY MY EX BOYFRIEND!" She yelled "AND I TOTALLY LOVE IT WHEN YOU BEAT UP MY BOYFRIEND TOO AND SMASH A PLATE OVER MY BROTHERS HEAD!" She yelled sarcastically looking at me with and angry yet sad face. With that she left the hotel room leaving me and the rest of the guys.

"Nice going dip shit you just ruined her birthday!" Dolph spoke looking directly into my eyes and walking out the door with Roman.

"Baron how could you do something like that? Are you fucking crazy! I mean you almost fucking killed my sister asshole!" Seth said harshly dabbing his head with a wet cloth wiping away the blood. Dean shoved me back into a wall and got up in my face,

"Ever lay your hands on my girlfriend again and your dead, got it Corbin?" I stayed quiet since it would do me a world of good.

"Come on boys, we gotta catch up to the rest!" Randy interrupted pushing Dean and Seth out the door. Before Randy left completely he turned to face me.

"Now look at all the problems you caused!" He sighed

"Shut up and get the hell out!" I growled. He shook his head and left as I stood there thinking. What the hell did I just do?

Roman's P.O.V.

I walked back to my hotel room that I shared with Dean and made a certain phone call to someone that was very important other than my beautiful wife and my daughter along with the one that's on her way into the world. I dialed the phone number and after a few rings they picked up.

Unknown's P.O.V.

I saw that I had got a call from Roman so I gladly answered the phone.

(PHONE COVO)

??~ Hey Roman! What's up?

Roman~ Hey so you ready for when we arrive in Maine next week?

??~ Of course I am cant wait to see you guys again I really missed you

Roman~ Great so like I said we'll be there next week! ok.

??~ Alright I'll be waiting, see you next week .

and with that I hung up. Oh the joy next week will bring!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH NO MYSTERY PERSON! Who do you guys think it is ? Find out next time on 'In Love with The Lunatic'! Much love!~Sheila