28

Brooklyn's P.O.V.
*Skip car ride cause I can

We were all waiting for our plane to be called. It was currently 4:50 so that left 10 more minutes till boarding. Seth, Roman and Paige were on their phones. Randy and Becky went to a gift shop and Dean and Dolph went to get food, of course. That left Sasha and I and it was the perfect time to tell her about Baron.

"Hey Sasha." I whispered

"Why are you whispering?" She asked

"I really need to tell you something very private." I warned her.

"Come over here." She said while patting the seat next to her.

"Ok so you know how Baron recently showed up and he thinks we are still together?" I asked her.

"Yeah? And?"

"Well he sent me a text say that I might be Dean's but soon I'll be his." I said while showing Sasha the text message.

"Are you sure it's him?" She asked still looking at the message.

"I'm pretty sure because Baron is the only one out of the whole WWE that wants me." I responded

"Wow that's just- Wow!"

"I don't want to tell Dean or else he will become angry and all that shit." I said with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"No no no no no don't cry Brooklyn. It's going to be ok. We are all here for you and you know that. Baron knows he not going to get you because you love Dean and Dean loves you. We won't let Baron break up the two of you." She said while pulling me into a hug and rubbing my back. Randy and Becky had come back from the shop with sweatshirts and more things and talked with Roman, Paige and Seth.

"Are you sure he won't break us up?" I asked looking up at her.

"I'm positive Dean loves you too much to believe anything that Baron tells him and you love Dean so much that YOU won't believe anything that Baron tells you." She finished

"Thanks Sasha. I love you bestie." I said while cracking a smile.

"I love you too Brooklyn." Once we broke the hug Dean came back running towards me as Dolph casually walked not dragging any attention.

"Baby what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked kneeling in front of me holding my hands.

"Nothing. I'm just scared." I said

"Scared of what princess? Tell me." He pleaded. His eyes showed many mixed emotions as left over tears ran down my face most likely ruining my makeup.

"She's scared of riding in the plane." Sasha lied. I nodded my head in response to what Sasha had said.

"What? Dimond you have been on a plane millions of times." Roman announced walking over.

"Yeah why are you scared now?" Becky asked in confusion.

"I just- I don't know what if the plane crashes and-and we loose each other?" I continued playing along with the lie

"Dimond we are not going to crash and nobody is going to die. You are going to have all of us sitting near you. We'll be ok." Randy said.

"Exactly baby girl we'll be perfectly fine. No worries ok?" He asked me.

"Ok" I said while regaining my breath.

"Good. There is nothing to be afraid of." Dean said while kissing my forehead.

"Now where is my strong, little baby sister?" Seth asked a smile appearing on his face. I wiped my tear away carefully trying to to mess up my makeup more than it is.

"Right here!" I said smiling big

"There she is!" Paige started "Now don't worry you makeup is fine. No smudges anywhere!" She informed me while laughing. We all laughed to and soon enough our plane was called.

"Flight 120 to Pensacola, Florida now boarding please make your way to the gate." The lady spoke over the intercom. Everyone grabbed their carry on's and walked towards the gate. We headed our tickets one by one and boarded the plane. Because Stephanie booked our flight she was able to get 3 rows of 3 in the far back, right side of the plane just for us. We all figured out where we were each sitting and settled down. In back of me from window to aisle seat was Randy, Becky and Roman. In front was Dolph, Paige and Seth. And in the middle row was Sasha, me and then Dean.

"Florida here we come!" Becky shouted for us to here. We all responded by cheering and clapping. I looked over at Sasha and whispered in her ear,

"Thanks for playing along with the lie earlier."

"Anytime Dimond." She said while flashing and smile which I gladly returned. I looked over to my right to see Dean looking out the window and turned my attention to the lady speaking up front.

"Ladies and gentleman I would ask you to please shut off all electronics now and fasten your seat belts we will now prepare for departure."

After a few seconds the plane started to roll on the runway. Dean grabbed my hand and squeezed it lightly letting me know that it's ok.

"If you get scared just squeezed my hand and I'll hold you ok baby girl?"

"Ok. I love you." I told him. He was so caring even tho this was a lie but for some odd reason I was actually kind of scared.

"I love you too baby girl." He said while kissing my nose. Next thing you know we are in the air heading to Pensacola, Florida to find that son-of-a-bitch named Baron Corbin.

🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫

Told you I would update again today-Sheila💖