5

Third person p.o.v.

As Brooklyn,Dean, and Roman walked out of the gym after the little argument between Seth and Brooklyn they realized something. Where's Sasha ?

Sasha's p.o.v
After Seth came to ruin Dean and Brooklyn's perfect moment I decided I wasn't going to stand there and watch so I simply just left. On my way out of the gym I got a call from Becky . ( Becky Sasha )

"Hey"
"Where are you"
"Why what's going on , is everything ok "
"No and you need to get to the alley outside of the hotel right away"
" Ok ok I'm on my way"
" Good see you soon and hurry"

As I walked closer and closer I had this strange feeling in my stomach that when I get to the alley something is going to go down and it isn't going to be good .

Dean's p.o.v.
As Roman , Brooklyn and I walked out of the gym I couldn't help but think of three things.One I hope I didn't give Brooklyn the wrong idea when I said "I love you" . Two why does Seth always have to come at the worst times and ruin everything . Three I have this weird feeling in my stomach and it makes me wonder where is Sasha .

Brooklyn's p.o.v.
All I could think about when I walked into my hotel room with was if Dean really meant it when he said "I love you".
I mean I think I am starting to fall for him, but what if he he doesn't feel the same way and I ruin everything . I don't want to be the one to ruin my friendship with everyone and I know my brother is going to be so mad that he will try anything to ruin my relationship with Dean if it happens . Yet while this was going trough my mind I had this strange feeling in my stomach that something is going to happen and it isn't going to be good.

Hey guys it's Animal1209 I hope you guys liked this chapter, but what's going on with everyone thinking something is going to happen. Read the next chapter to find out .