52

~An Eternity Later (JK)

Sheila's P.O.V.

"So what your telling us is that Brooklyn is now dating Dolph and they have been for a week?" I asked Abby while pointing at Roman and I.

"Yes!"

"So she's dating Dolph?"  A voice said behind me. We all looked to come face to face with Seth, just great.

"No I sai-"

"I heard what you said I'm not stupid!' Seth  interrupted

"Then why'd you ask?" I sassed. He gave me a death glare as my dad place his hand over my mouth.

"Don't mind her." Dad spoke

"I going to go." Seth said before walking away. I new in my head this wasn't going to be good Black Empire was slowly breaking apart and we are all becoming each others enemies. I didn't want to stay in this awkward situation so I decided to leave as well.

"Dad can I go hang out with American Alpha?" I asked pointing at Jason Jordan and Chad Gable down the hall.

"Yeah just stick with them because I'm going to talk to Triple H about my match." I nodded and ran down the hallway to chill with Chad and Jason.

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

"Can you accompany me to my match, beautiful?" Dolph asked sitting next to me on the couch. We were in his locker room waiting for his match to take place on Smackdown Live. I was now 3 months pregnant and my baby bump is starting to show.

"Of course I will!" I smiled. I forgave Dolph about the whole kissing thing that happened around two weeks ago. He was really sorry and he asked for a chance which I gladly gave him. I haven't talked to Dean at all after our break up and I'm kind of glad. Roman has tried to talk me into talking with Dean again but he broke my heart. There is no way I'm going to talk to him anytime soon. Dolph has been amazing the past week he really loves me and I can tell.

"Hellooooooo!" Dolph yelled waving his hand in my face

"What?" I asked laughing

"I said start getting ready my match is almost up and I know for a fact your not going out in yoga pants and a sports bra!"

"Well what if I was? It's better then wearing only pants like you!" I smiled trying to get up of the couch but falling back. Dolph stood up, helped me to my feet and hugged me

"Then you have bad style!" He kissed my forehead, laughing. I looked at him in disbelief trying to keep a straight face. He smiled and kissed my nose lightly.

"Well sorry I'm not trying to show off anything!" I said slapping his abs

"Says the one who's ring attire consisted of showing off her melons!" He spoke pointing at my chest area. I stared at him blankly as a smile crept on my face.

"Haha not saying anything now huh?"

"In my defense they choose to make an appearance!" I giggled grabbing cloths and going to the bathroom (pic above), "Like they will tonight!" I heard him laugh which made me smile to myself. Damn I love this man so much. I was just lacing up my boots when I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey grandma I don't have all day!" I was highly confused because that voice was not Dolph's it belonged to a girl. I opened the door and came face to face to the person.

"PAIGE!" I exclaimed. She stood there with a smile on her face. I still was a little mad at her for leaving my brother for Del Rio. I mean Seth was crying, CRYING! That boy doesn't cry very often and even when he wants to he holds back his tears.