11

Brooklyn p.o.v.
5 minute match time skip

Randy was crawling for a tag as Bray was crawling to tag in Charlotte. As Randy got closer to our corner I stretched my arm out and made the tag. When I entered the ring I went close line crazy on Charlotte,as she went to climb back on her feet I went and set her up for a suplex, but as I was about to hit it a very certain theme son played and that theme song belonged to Paige. Sadly for her as she ran down the ramp Becky got off the apron and hit a pretty hard close line on her before she could reach me. While I was distracted by Paige ,Charlotte got the upper hand and reversed my suplex to a kick in the gut. Charlotte was about to spear me while mimicking Roman ( which was rude and pissed me off ) but I caught her in the middle of hitting me and hit dirty deeds, yes I hit the bitch with dirty deeds. I then covered her and we got the win. As we made our way back stage Dean and Roman greeted us at the curtain of the gorilla.

" You guys did amazing out there." Dean commented us
" Thank you ." We said in unison
" By the way Brooklyn since when did you know how to counter the spear and hit dirty deed."
" Well Dean lets just say I have great friends who just so happen to not know when I am watching them in the ring practicing and I may of learned how to do the moves by watching ." I said with my best innocent face which I may not be that good at because come on we all know I am not innocent at all .

After Raw
After raw we all decided to hang out in Roman , Dean, and Randy's hotel room, and play truth and dare. It was Becky's turn to give someone a truth or dare.

"Brooklyn truth or dare."
"Um.. dare."
"I dare you to kiss Dean on the lips for 30 seconds."
"What ,no are you crazy I am not kissing him!" I yelled so loud I think everyone in the city could hear.
" Come on Brooklyn I thought you would do anything."
" I normally do and I do but I am not kissing one of my best friends."
" Come on Dimond I don't bite ." Dean said with that crazy smirk that drives my crazy. Wait what am I saying.
" Well are you going to do it or not ." Randy asked
" You want to know my answer I ................"

CLIFFHANGER .
Hey guys, hope you liked the chapter . Please tell people about this book and vote for it . See you guys next time. Love ya ❤️ - Animal1209