42

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

Smack down has just started and everyone in Black Empire had a match but me. Sheila was wondering around the arena with Tyler Breeze and I was in my locker room watching the current match, Charlotte vs Sasha Banks for the Women's title. As I was watching the match my locker room door opened and closed being locked in the process. Figuring it was Dean I smiled.

"Hey babe!" I said not taking my eyes off of the match. The foot steps came closer with no words. I turned around to see a face I didn't want to see.

"Baron!" I exclaimed. Within seconds he put his hand over my mouth. I tried kicking and screaming but it didn't work.

"So we meet again, Babe!" He smirked. Tears streamed down my face and onto his hand. He placed small kisses on my neck down to my shoulder with his hand still covering my mouth.

"Now you be a good girl and when I release my hand from your mouth you stay quiet and nothing will happen. Ok?" He growled. I nodded my head as more tears fell. He gently released his hand and I turned to face him.

"Good girl! Now your going to listen to me and do as I say and you won't get hurt that simple!" He continued. I prayed to God that someone would come and help me but no one came. He started to caress my cheek wiping a few of my tears away.

"Don't cry baby girl." He cooed

"Only Roman can call me that not YOU!" I snapped

"I call you what I want Brooklyn. You don't control me I control you!" He started "Now that being said,why don't we have a little fun.!" He smirked rubbing my side.

"NO!" I screamed slapping him as hard as I can and running for the door.

"You little bitch!" Baron mumbled. As soon as I got my hand on the door handle Baron aggressively pulled me and slammed me on the couch, hovering over me.

"I said nice and clear be a good girl and nothing will happen to you. You disobeyed me princess." He growled "and now you pay the price!" He finished. He quickly grabbed my hands and placed the above my head. His grip tightened around my wrists. Leaving kisses down my neck more tears fell.

"Baron, please." I whispered more tears falling.

"What's up does my baby girl want her daddy?" Baron smirked

"No. Baron, I want you to stop please. I don't love you any more!" I begged looking away from him. "I love Dean!"

"Not after tonight. That's for sure! Now shut up and let's have some fun!" He tore off my clothes  and left me in my bra and lace underwear. He took out a rope and tied my hands  together so I can't hit him. He gently bit his lip looking at my now exposed body.

"Damn baby girl your body is hot!" He smiled

"DONT CALL ME THAT! ONLY ROMAN IS ALLOWED TO. NOT EVEN DEAN CALLS ME THAT! GET THAT THREW YOUR DAMN HEAD ASSHOLE!" I yelled. Baron came closer to me and slapped me across the face.

"DONT YOU EVER YELL AT ME OR SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT!" He yelled back slapping me one more time. I cried due to my stinging cheek. This was the reason why I left him, he was abusive I just never told Seth. He ripped his clothes off revealing the bulge in his boxers.

"Baron, stop please!" I wined

"I told you to shut up, didn't I?" He said climbing on top of me. He left a trail of kisses from my neck down to just around the top of my underwear. Baron looked up at me seeing my tears. He pulled off what's was left of our clothing and positioned himself at my entrance but stopped once I closed my legs.

In Love with The Lunaticजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें