22

Deans p.o.v.
1 week later

I am the happiest man alive I have the best girl in the world and nobody can change that. This past week though has been a little strange. Seth hasn't bothered me or Brooklyn about our relationship and nobody's been in fights recently. And don't get me wrong it's nice to have peace and quiet but it's just strange,I just guess it's more interesting when we are at each other's throats. However, there was still one thing on my mind and that was what Brooklyn thinks of about the incident between Paige and I. Also I can't stop thinking about what happened between Paige and I. I know it sounds bad but it's just I wonder what happened. What happened between me and Paige and our relationship and where everything went wrong.

As I was thinking I was ripped from my thoughts by a knock at the door. I got up of the couch and answered it. As I opened it I was tackled to the ground with a big hug. I looked and noticed it was Brooklyn.

"Hello did you miss me." Brooklyn asked as she planted a kiss on my lips.

"Yes, but I thought you were in Massachusetts doing appearances."

"I was but I got done a few days earlier than expected and decided to visit you here in Las Vegas." She replied.
Now I know you guys might be wondering no we don't live together. I live and Las Vegas and Brooklyn lives in Davenport Iowa, however, we do visit each other when we are not on the road.

"Well it's good to see you, but can you please gat off of me because this floor isn't the comfiest floor." I asked/begged.

"You're lucky I like you."

"Same to you princess. Now get off."
As we got up I helped Brooklyn bring her bags into the bedroom.

"Do you want to watch a movie." I asked

"Sure as long as there is food."

"There will be food."

"Than in that case yes."

The rest of the night we snuggled on the couch ate snacks and watched movies. Eventually we drifted of to sleep. In my sleep I started to think about Paige and I. I knew if I wanted to keep this relationship with Brooklyn I need to stop thinking about Paige.

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter I had writers block with the chapter for a couple of days. At least it's better than nothing. Anyhow I hope you liked it.-Animal1209