30

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

I woke up to someone shaking me with great force. I slowly opened my eyes to see both Becky and Sasha shaking me along with jumping on my bed.

"Stop I'm up now!" I said getting up and looking to see it was 10:30am. I was still in my clothes from yesterday but I didn't care.

"We found a note for you on the table." Sasha started "And it's from Baron!" Becky finished. I quickly grabbed the note from Becky's hands and read it.

Dear Brooklyn

Your loosing your chances. You'll never find me and your friend The Viper. That's right I have Randy Orton with me. If you want him back your going to have to finds us. You know what I want and I want it now! Good luck with your search and because I want to see you so bad I'm giving you a hint to where we are.

Hint: When we were twenty we would always come here.

Can't wait to see you princess!- Baron

I was in tears by the time I finished reading the letter. I wiped  them away and looked to see a worried Becky and Sasha.

"Baron has Randy!" I said crying even more

"WHAT! We have to go NOW!" Sasha shouted.

"GET THE REST OF THE BOYS AND MOVE OUT!" Becky demanded. Sasha and I nodded our heads as we ran to the boys hotel rooms.

"Sasha go to Dean, Seth and Paige rooms. I'll get Roman  and Dolph!" I said

"OK ROMAN IS IN ROOM 243 ALONG WITH DOLPH!" She shouted down the hall.

"GOT IT THANKS!" I yelled before running down the hall looking for Roman's room. Once I found it I banged loudly on the door and waited for it to opened.

"COMING!" Dolph shouted from the room. Soon enough the door opened revealing Dolph along with Roman behind.

"Dimond why are you crying?" Roman asked calmly

"Baron has Randy!"

"WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! HOW DID HE GET THE VIPER!" Dolph screamed

"That doesn't matter right now. We have to start looking for not only the files but now Randy!" Roman said

"Let's got the others are in the lobby!" I said. We all ran to the lobby getting weird looks for a couple people but right now the only thing that was on my mind was Randy. Roman, Dolph and I made it to the lobby seeing the rest there waiting. I looked at Dean as he had his hands in his pockets. He smiled at me and of course I smiled back. Sure I was mad at him because he wouldn't tell me who Mackenzie is, but I still love him with all my heart.

"Ok so is there any way we can guess where he is?" Seth asked

"He gave me a clue but I don't know." I said

"At least tell us what the clue is baby." Dean said getting closer to me.

"Ok" I opened up the note and read the hint "he said When we were twenty we would always come here." I told them shedding a tear.

"Do you remember where that might be?" Paige asked

"No, we used to hang out almost everywhere!" I cried.

"Shhhh it's ok Dimond just think really hard." Roman said rubbing my back. I tried to remember where we would hang out but then I realized we would always hang out near the ally next to vacant buildings.

"Brooklyn, you alright?" Sasha asked

"Seth, the vacant buildings." I said

"What vacant buildings?" Seth asked in confusion

"When we moved out from home and found these vacant buildings and I showed Baron." I explained

"Do you know what she's talking about?" Dolph asked

"THE ALLY WAY!" He screamed making everyone jump.

"YES THE ALLY WAY!" I shouted in relieve that he knew what I was talking about.

"Well what are we waiting for let's go get Randy!" Becky said. And we were off to the ally way.
🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙

I'm sorry for the wait Abby and I have been super busy. But I hope you like this chapter. Love you-Sheila💖