35

Dean p.o.v.
* a week later *

It's been a week. One week since it last seen my baby. It's been a week since the whole Mackenzie insedent. Brooklyn and everyone else ( except for Paige ) has been ignoring me. When ever I call any of them it goes straight to voice mail . Whenever I see them at the arena and go to talk to them they turn and walk or run away. I have no idea where Brooklyn is, Paige even called me to ask if I have heard from Seth, so my guess is that they're with each other staying somewhere. Since I have no idea where anyone is I have taken a couple days off of work and invited Paige to come to my house. That way we can get in touch with some people to see if they know where Seth, Brooklyn and everyone else is, and think of ways to talk to them without them running away.

Brooklyn p.o.v.

For the past week Seth and I have been staying with Roman at his house in Florida. As much as it kills me to be so far away from Dean for such a long time I just need some space. Also, I've been thinking a lot about my future, and have been having flashbacks of my past. I know I can't be made at Dean for long. I mean he's not the only one with secrets.

" Come on Brooklyn we have to go." My brother yelled

"Coming." I respond

We are heading to Las Vegas for raw this week. Now don't get me wrong I love Vegas, but I heard Dean took a couple of days off and he lives in Vegas which means he could be anywhere, and I hope he doesn't show up to the show because I'm not in the mood to see him.

2 hours later

We final landed and are heading to the hotel. As we where waiting for our bags at the baggage claim I notice Paige getting her bags at the other baggage claim and walking towards the door that leads to the parking lot. Normally it would be normal for me to see her at the airport,but not only is she not on the match cards for the week I heard she took 4 days off. Besides she lives in Iowa with my brother, but since he is with me she has been by herself, but why would she be here. This is strange, and I want answers now. Just as I was about to turn and ask Seth if he knew anything my questions where answered. I saw a car pull up and Dean hop out helping Paige get her bags in the car.

"Ugggh." I groaned

"What's wrong Dimond?" Seth asked me

"Nothing Seth everything is just find." I said with the most fake smile ever to make it seem believable

"Ok then." He said clearly not believing me

With that I gave one more look at Deans car as it drove off in the distance.

1k!! Thank you guys so much for reading this chapter and book. I would never of thought so many people would read this and I just want to say on behalf of Sheila and I THANK YOU. And hope you enjoyed the chapter.-Abby