Chapter 6

-Chapter 6-

*Jerome's POV

I was sitting on the couch, eating the raw food Mitch gave me. Mitch. My love, my match, my other half. I was too busy daydreaming that I didn't notice Sierra and Rheanna walk in.

"Hey Jerome." Rheanna waved. "Where's Mitch?" I pointed to the bedrooms. "Ah." She nodded. She and Sierra sat on the couch and talked between themselves.

I heard a crash in one of the bedrooms. I quickly ran to Mitch's room to make sure he was ok, but he wasn't there. "Uhh... Do you guys know where Mitch might be?" I asked Rheanna and Sierra, who followed me.

"You said he was up here.." Rheanna trailed off. I could see she was about to freak out.

"He was!! He came up here to take a nap!!" I said, searching the room for anything. "I found something." I held up a note which I found on the side table. "Greetings Jerome. If you are reading this, that means Mitch has been arrested by the Bacca army under my orders. Don't worry though. I won't kill Mitch if you come to the village with Sierra. Don't bring that other human. One human here is enough. Formally signed by: King Bac." I read out loud. My hands started to quiver from fright of what might happen to Mitch.

Sierra, who was frantically searching in a chest, was shaking her head. She tossed each of us an iron chest plate, an iron helmet, leather pants, and a pair of leather shoes. "I know the King will have his army prepared. The security will be higher than normal, unless he's planning a trap." She slipped on a set of matching armor. "You'll need help. We're coming with you. Right, Rheanna?" Rheanna nodded and Sierra smiled at me.

I shook my head. "No. Rheanna, you're staying here."

"I need to save my brother. He's the only person I have left in my family." She picked up a bow and a quiver of arrows.

"Don't use that bow." Sierra took the bow away from Rheanna and handed her a shining one. "It's an infinity bow. You only need one arrow in your backpack. Try it. Pull back the string."

Rheanna pulled back the string and an arrow magically appeared, stringing itself. "This is awesome!!" Rheanna unstrung the arrow and it disappeared into thin air. "Where did you get it?"

Sierra handed me a Sharpness 2 iron axe. "I had connections." She was holding a Sharpness 1 iron axe, ready for combat.

"Rheanna, I can't let you enter the village. I dont know what the King is planning and I promised Mitch I would protect you." I told her.

"Would it make you feel better if she had better armor?" Sierra asked. I nodded and she handed Rheanna a pair of Protection 1 leather pants, a Protection 1 iron chest plate, and a Protection 1 iron helmet.

"Better?" Rheanna asked. She was glowing purple from the enchantments. Wow, Sierra has great connections. I nodded and we left the house. "Wait!!" Rheanna sprinted back in the house. She came back out with five stacks of ender pearls. She handed Sierra and I each our own stack and kept the other three in her pockets. "I can't forget those. I also grabbed some bread and apples."

With that, we started off towards the Bacca village. Sierra and I were leaping through the trees and Rheanna was teleporting. When the Bacca village came into clear view, Rheanna teleported into a tree to hide while Sierra and I continued to the village. The village was busy with Baccas mingling and going about with their own lives. The castle, a huge house with leaves on the roof, was surrounded by guards.

"What now?" Sierra said under her breath, just loud enough for me to hear. I pointed to the front doors of the castle and we walked in that direction.