Chapter 16

-Chapter 16-

*Ty's POV

'Does Sky think of me differently now that he knows me secret? He wouldn't, would he?' I thought myself. 'No. He wouldn't. He's too nice.'

I heard some laughing and talking, but I couldn't make out what anyone was saying. I felt someone sit next to me and I only then realized that Sky must of got up. "I know you're awake." Sky whispered in my ear. Since I wanted to sleep, I stayed still. "Wakey wakey." Sky whispered. I felt myself being picked up and cradled.

"Is Ty asleep?" I heard Sierra ask.

Sky nodded. "Yep. At least, I think he is."

"Want to know a lullaby?" She asked and I felt Sky nod. "Deep in the meadow hidden far away, a cloak of leaves, a moonbeam ray, forget your woes and let your troubles lay, and when again it's morning, they'll wash away." Sierra sang.

I felt myself actually falling asleep and I yawned, but I didn't want to sleep or wake up. I was comfortable in Sky's arms.

"Wakey wakey." Sky whispered in my ear. After a few seconds, I felt him start to kiss my neck. When he kissed my sweet spot, I stifled a moan, but obviously didn't do well. Sky began to nibble and I couldn't hold back the quiet moan that escaped my mouth. "He's awake." I heard Sky say.

I sighed and sat up. "I never fell asleep, but Sierra's song made me want to."

Sierra laughed. "It's a lullaby!! It's supposed to make you tired."

"But I didn't want to sleep." I fake pouted.

Sky hugged me and whispered in my ear, "Sorry for asking. I really am."

Wait, asking what? Oh, I remember. "It's ok. It was just a question. It was my fault for overreacting." I whispered back and held his hand. "I'm hungry."

Just as I said that, Mitch walked into the room and told everyone that breakfast was ready.

I sat next to Sky who sat next to Sierra who sat across from Rheanna who sat next to Mitch who sat next to Jerome who sat across from me. Everyone had cooked food except for Jerome and Sierra. Why do Baccas eat raw food?

Rheanna was the first one to speak. "Mitch, I know you love Jerome, but please keep the love in the bedroom."

Sierra added, "A kitchen is for cooking, not for having sex."

Mitch looked at Jerome and blushed. "D-did..."

Sky nodded. "Yes. We saw you having sex in the kitchen. Please, next time, get a room that we don't cook or eat in."

Jerome blushed. "W-what did you see?"

"Enough." Rheanna, Sierra, and Sky replied at the same time.

Jerome and Mitch looked at me. "What did you see?"

I held my hands up in surrender. "I was pretending to be asleep. I didn't see anything!!" I finished my breakfast and walked back to the bedroom. I opened my hidden chest and grabbed the small music player and one of the fragile disks my mom made for me when she actually loved me. That was before I told her about my crush on Sky. Sadly, everything changed for the bad that day.

I slipped the disk into the music player. I laid in the bed and relaxed as the soft melody of 'Far' by C418 filled the room. I had every every tune, but Far was my favorite.

I got so lost in the music that I didn't notice Sky walk into the room and sit next to me. He started rubbing soothing circles in my back. Sky waited for the song to end before he spoke. "Who gave you the music box?" He asked, picking the small box up and studying it.