Chapter 15-Smut

-Chapter 15-

When I woke up, the sun was shining bright through the windows as memories from last night made a reappearance. Ty was still hugging my chest and I noticed we were still naked. I pulled out of Ty's grip and pulled on a pair of underwear and a shirt. I got a shirt and pair of underwear for Ty before climbing back into bed.
After a while, Ty started waking up. "Morning." Ty yawned.
"Morning. How'd you sleep?" I asked.
Ty shrugged and sat up. When he noticed he was naked, he immediately blushed and tried to cover himself.
I handed Ty the shirt and underwear. "I was naked too. Don't be nervous." I said, trying to get him to relax.
"I just don't like being naked in front of people." Ty replied, slipping on the clothing.
I laughed and pulled him into a hug. "It didn't seem to bother you last night." I whispered in his ear, making him blush even more.
"I love you." He smiled at me.
I picked up Ty's headphones which had fallen on the ground sometime during the night and put them back on his head. "I love you too." I murmured.
We walked out of the room, my arm around the still blushing Ty, and to the living room. Laying on the couch was Mitch and Jerome. I giggled when I saw them because I knew right away what their night consisted of.
Mitch shifted and yawned. He sat up and told us good morning.
"Morning. How was your night?" I asked him.
Mitch blushed after a few minutes when he figured out what I was getting at. "G-good, I guess." Mitch got up and noticed he didn't have a shirt on. Well, at least he had underwear. He grabbed a shirt and put it on before rushing to the kitchen.
Jerome woke up a few minutes later and he, like Mitch, had no shirt on.
"Morning Jerome." I greeted. Ty sat down on the couch and I sat next to him.
"Morning." Jerome yawned. "Where's Mitch?"
Ty pointed to the kitchen and Jerome left the room. I leaned towards Ty and whispered in his ear, "how was your night?"
Ty blushed again. "G-good. My butt is a bit sore..."
I couldn't help bit giggle at the last part. "Did I go too rough?"
Ty shook his head. "Not at all. You went much softer than the king did. The pain from the king went away two days ago. I'm surprised I was able to run here."
"I feel terrible about what the king did to you." I said with all honesty. "I wish I could kill him."
Ty shook his head and held my hand. "No. It's in the past." He added something under his breath, but I couldn't hear what he said.
"What was the last part?" I asked.
Ty looked down at the floor. "Nothing." He whispered.
Was he keeping a secret from me? "Ty, look at me." I worriedly ordered. When he looked up into my eyes, all I saw was depression. "Ty, what happened?"
Ty shook his head. "Nothing."
"I know something happened. Please, just tell me." I began to beg.
Ty took a deep breath and sighed before looking back down at the floor. "It wasn't the first time I've been raped. When I was about 14, my dad started beating me and raping me. I didn't know what to do and I was too weak to fight back." Ty began to cry. "It was terrible!! It happened every night!!" He broke down into tears.
Wait, his father raped him?! "Did your mom know?" I hesitantly asked.
Ty shook his head. "I-I was too scared to tell her."
I pulled Ty closer to me and wrapped my arms around him. He cried into my chest and eventually he cried himself to sleep. His face was pink and moist from the tears.
I started playing with Ty's hair. Why is it so soft? It always covered his left eye. Why was that? I giggled to myself. How have I lived life without my Ty?
I was too lost in thought to notice Rheanna and Sierra walk into the room. "Morning." They greeted, simultaneously.
"Hey." I greeted back. "Your brothers are in the kitchen."
The nodded and walked into the kitchen, but immediately walked back out, blushing. They started giggling.
"What is it?" I asked. They motioned for me to look so I got up and peaked around the corner. I started giggling and turned back to the living room when I saw Jerome f*cking Mitch.
*Jerome's POV
I snuck up behind Mitch who was making breakfast. I started kissing his neck which made him gasp. "G-good morning, Jerome."
I turned him around so he was facing me. "Morning, baby. How was your night?" I whispered in his ear before kissing down his neck in search for his sweet spot.
Mitch shivered. "G-good." Mitch moaned under his breath when my lips grazed his sweet spot.
I started nibbling on the spot, making Mitch moan again. I kissed back up to his lips and kept kissing. I licked Mitch's bottom lip, asking for entrance, and he parted his lips. I explored his mouth with my tongue while I took his shirt off with my hands. I broke the kiss to breathe and take Mitch's shirt off. Mitch took my shirt off. I went back to kissing him and began to rub his hardening member, earning a moan.
I moved my head to his ear and whispered, "If you want more, all you gotta do is ask."
"P-please." Mitch moaned as I continued to rub.
"'Please' what, Mitch?" I teased.
"Please go on. P-please continue." He moaned again.
I smiled to Mitch and slipped off his underwear. "That's all you had to say." I said before I started sucking Mitch's tip. When Mitch moaned, I took him whole and bobbed my head up and down.
"J-Jerome.." Mitch moaned my name.
Just as I knew he was about to hit his climax, I stopped sucking and kissed his stomach, chest, neck, until I got to his lips.
"Tease." Mitch breathed.
I smiled and kissed his sweet spot. I turned him around and leaned him against the countertop. "Wait here. I'll be back in one minute." I whispered in his ear. I pulled my underwear off and grabbed the tube of lube from the pocket before putting some on myself and getting some on my finger. I walked back over to Mitch and started kissing his sweet spot again at the same time as I lubed him. "Ready?" I whispered in his ear. When he nodded, I pushed in. I heard him whimper so I slowed down, but kept thrusting. When his whimpers of pain turned into moans of pleasure, I quickened my pace.
"I-I'm about to..." Mitch moaned.
I thrusted one last time before we climaxed. I turned him around and kissed him again. "I love you." I told him.
Mitch put his underwear back on. "I love you too."
We both finished getting dressed. Mitch washed his hands and went back to making breakfast while I cleaned the countertops.