Chapter 14- Smut

-Chapter 14-

My mind broke out of its thoughts when Jerome kissed me. It surprised me, but I was quick to react by kissing him back. Jerome licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. Just to be a tease, I kept my mouth closed.

Jerome pulled away for air. "F*cking tease." He told me while catching his breath before returning to the kiss. He asked for entrance again, but I continued to be a tease. Jerome laid me down on the couch and pinned my arms over my head, not breaking the kiss. He broke the kiss and started kissing my neck. "Going to be a tease I see." He whispered in my ear. He kissed my neck until he found my sweet spot. He nipped it, making me gasp. Jerome noticeably smirked and moved the kiss back to my lips. He again asked for entrance and I again teased. This time though, Jerome ran his fingertips down my spine, causing a wave of tingles to rush through my body and making me gasp. Jerome took advantage of the opportunity and slipped his tongue into my mouth before he started exploring.

Not only was his tongue exploring my mouth, but his hands were exploring my body. He broke the kiss to take off my shirt while I unbuttoned his suit. "I love you." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

Jerome moved lower with the kisses. He kissed my neck, chest, and stomach until he got to my pants. He started unzipping the zipper, stopping when he noticed how nervous I was.

"We don't have to if you don't want to." Jerome said, inching away. "It is totally up to you."

I shook my head. "I'm just nervous. I'm still," I stopped myself. Was I going to tell him? "A virgin."

Jerome kissed my neck again. "Then this should be extra special. That is, if you want it." He whispered in my ear. I nodded and Jerome went back to unzipping my pants and pulling them off. He rubbed my member through my underwear, making me moan. He slipped off his own pants before pulling off my underwear. "You ok?" He whispered in my ear. "You're blushing a lot."

I nodded. "Nervous." I replied.

"Just relax." Jerome whispered, running his fingertips down my chest and stomach, stopping at my waist. He wrapped his hand around my hardened member, causing me to quietly moan. He brought his head down to the tip and sucked.

"J-Jerome.." I moaned.

"Do you like that, Mitch?" He asked and I quickly nodded. He continued to suck and rub until I felt something rise inside me and my body tense up.

"J-Jerome..." I moaned again.

"Relax. It's just an orgasm growing. Let It happen." Jerome smiled at me. He took my member whole and sucked. The tense feeling in my body grew. Jerome ran his fingernails down my spine, causing me to arch my back. My breathing grew heavy and the tense feeling was strong. Jerome picked up speed every time I moaned-- which was very often. A flood of pleasure entered my body and left as quickly as it showed. I breathed heavy to catch my breath.

Jerome moved back to my neck after swallowing. "Did you enjoy that?" He whispered in my ear, his voice husky. I nodded. "You want more?" He asked and I nodded.

Jerome stood up, told me he'd be right back, and walked to his bedroom. He came back a few minutes later with a small tube in his hand. He flipped me over so I had my knees under my stomach. "This may feel cold." Jerome told me. I felt something slippery enter me. "It's just lube." He told me.

       *Jerome's POV

I rubbed some lube on my member after putting some in Mitch. "Ready?" I asked him, sitting behind him. He nodded his head. I slowly pushed in and paused before going out. I repeated a few times.