Cracking Wall

All was quiet in the bustling city. Cars drove down the road and lights lit the starry sky. On top of a building stood a boy. His brown eyes dead as he gazed below the ledge he sat on. Not too long ago, about a week, he lost someone. He grew quite fond of her, and she to he. However, she had no knowledge of what he was capable of. Even when she did, it was too late.

The boy glowered as his thoughts drifted about. His body sparked as the amulet around his neck gently glowed. The small light illuminated his form, hidden within a cloak. He perked up as a sound was heard behind him. He turned to see what looked like a human, but he knew better.

"No more...", he said lowly as his hand glowed.

~~*~~

It was nighttime at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, the building quiet save for a few clanging sounds. The inside was dark, a bit difficult for a human to find their way through. This was mostly because the design didn't have many windows, only a few near the entrance. Tables were folded and moved to the side along with chairs, leaving a clear checkerboard floor.

Atop the wooden stage that elevated a foot was a robotic brown bear, his blue eyes focused on the screen of a laptop in front of him. The tophat on his head slid down to his nose as it was tilted downward. His ears twitched slightly as he heard the sound of music playing. Looking over, he spotted a purple bunny with a red bowtie playing a few notes on his red guitar. He grunted slightly out of annoyance, though it was mostly due to his tophat. He moved it back to it's position on his head before focusing on the laptop again.

Things at least seemed to go well, until a flash to the side lit up the large room. Both animals perked up at the flash, completely caught off guard. From the side of the stage walked in a yellow chicken, a pink cupcake- with eyes, on her shoulder as she walked in, a bit flustered. Around her neck was a white bib with the words "Let's Eat!" written on it. On the other end of the room, a fox with brown shorts wearing an eyepatch and a hook peered his head out from a purple curtain. All four spotted something where the flash originated from, and could only look at it with wide eyes.

On a wall to the right side of the stage was a crack, but this crack didn't look ordinary. Instead of just being an indentation in the wall, it was glowing white, sparking even. The four animatronics just stayed silent for a moment before the bear got up and walked towards it, the others following cautiously. Soon they were all but a few steps away from the mysterious crack,not daring to get closer from fear of what could happen. They stared for a while before the bunny spoke up.

"What do you think it is?", he asked, the long ears on his head twitching slightly.

"I'm not sure...", the bear said in a deep voice, "Maybe Goldie knows."

    As if the name was able to automatically call, a door near the other end of the room opened, catching the foursome's attention. From the threshold, another bear entered. This one looked similar to the first,except it was gold instead of brown. It was also floating slightly off the ground and had empty eye sockets with white dots for pupils. It looked at the four, as if expecting them to do something. The other bear gestured towards the crack,which sparked again. "Goldie", as he seemed to react to the name, floated over to the crack and examined it.

"I don't really know what it is...", he said in a voice deeper than the other bear's, "How'd it get here?"

"It just..appeared here in a flash.", the brown bear said, "It just keeps sparking and glowing."

Before Goldie could reply, the crack's sparks grew more intense, making all five gasp. Flares started to fly everywhere, hitting the walls and sometimes bouncing off. It got to the point that the animals ran around trying to dodge them. Eventually the sparks died down, but the crack started glowing brighter.

"HIT THE DECK!", the bunny yelled as he jumped to the side, as did the others. The crack continued to glow brighter, the white light filling the large room. Just when it looked like it would get even brighter, something else happened instead. The crack seemed to explode outwards, causing something to came out.

It was propelled from the crevice and hit the opposite wall, leaving a smaller but real non-glowing crack. The first glowed for just a second longer before disappearing, leaving the wall spotless. One by one, the animatronics slowly got up and examined what came out of the anamoly. When they saw what it was, they couldn't help but take a sharp breath.

Laying unconscious on the floor, was a human. They could tell it was male, and in very bad shape. Scratches adorned his exposed arms, parts of them covered by a blue shirt. Black pants and white sneakers adorned his lower body. A large cut was on his face, blood dripping slightly. The boy shook slightly, signaling that he was still alive.

"We need to help him.", the brown bear said, breaking the other animatronics from their thoughts.

~~*~~

Silence covered the dark alleyway, the moon breaking the heavens with its light. A mouse scurried out from under a dumpster and stood on its hind legs, sniffing the air. The silence was broken by a flash from the back of the alley, causing the rodent to run into the shadows. The flash quickly faded, revealing a figure hunched over and panting.

Red eyes pierced the darkness as they explored the alleyway before focusing on the body they were attached to. The form was rather short, but strong. Black shoes and pants adorned the lower part, while a dark brown trenchcoat covered the upper. Gloved hands raised and clenched, feeling and exploring themselves.

"Hm... A sufficient body.", the male growled out in slight disappointment. He looked around the alleyway again before gritting his teeth in frustration.

"It seems he's gone as well... No matter."

The ground below glowed bright purple as the figure clenched his fists. Sparks flowed from them to the ground, causing a wind to pick up around him. A malicious smile graced his lips.

"He'll be easy to find, even if I can't sense him..."