Epilogue

The warehouse burned to the ground. The only things found were pieces of Mal's machine and some structural debris...

    One week passed since then, and the animatronics were still trying to deal with the loss, but Goldie seemed to take it the hardest. He'd barely come out of the basement other than to eat or talk to Freddy. The others couldn't blame him, as he was the one who first found S in the first place. He was the one the boy went to the most before Larry came around. It was still baffling to think that the boy and the lion were actually one in the same- or rather apart of one another.

    The golden bear sat at one of the tables while the other four did their own things. Foxy was at his cove fiddling with his hook, Bonnie was on the laptop with Freddy, and Chica was somewhere in the kitchen. They couldn't do much else now that S was gone, the fun and cheerful aura now depressing and bland. Goldie just looked around idly, finding memories of the boy wherever his eyes landed. He looked to the maintenance room door, where it all started. He could still remember how the boy ran from them all and collapsed in front of the doors. It almost made him chuckle fondly at it..almost.

RIIIING

    He perked up at the sound of the phone. The toys never called after what happened, most likely to mourn as they were doing now. It wasn't bizarre that they were calling, just a bit unexpected due to the circumstances. He slowly got up and floated over to the phone, a bit tired due to most of his time being still. As he grabbed the receiver, he couldn't help but ponder why they would call. Maybe to check on them, yes, but they didn't call at all in the past week. He shook them out of his heads and answered.

"Hello?", he said.

"Goldie.", a voice said.

He perked up at it, the voice sounded familiar, yet different at the same time, "Who is this?"

"That doesn't matter right now.", the caller replied, "Get to the second location..show stage."

    The phone hung up, leaving the bear with more questions. Who was it that called him? It couldn't be one of the toys because he knew their voices, and the caller's voice didn't sound like any of them. Next was what the caller told him, 'Get to the second location'. Why would they go there? Did something happen with their counterparts? Were they in danger once again? He was broken from his thoughts by Freddy.

"Who was it?", he asked.

"I don't know...", the floating bear answered as he landed on the floor, "He said to get to the second location for some reason."

After getting the others, they went straight to the show stage of the second location, simultaneously startling the main three toys in the process.

"What's going on?", Toy Freddy asked.

"Someone called and told us to get here...", Goldie explained, "I couldn't tell who it was, though."

"Well, it couldn't have been one of us.", Toy Bonnie said with a head tilt, "We were here the whole time. Puppet's in his box and Mangle can't exactly talk."

    A sound cut them off before any reply could be given. It was a music box, specifically the one Puppet usually has when he sleeps. Usually it was set so low that no one else could hear it, but now it sounded like it was coming from the speakers. They all looked around for the mic, but it wasn't there. This only lasted for a few moments before a rather irritated Puppet came in asking where his music box was. When they said they didn't know where, the tune suddenly stopped and a chuckle could be heard.

"Seriously?", a voice asked with amusement, "Why don't you guys check the office? Mangle already found me."

    With that information, the nine of them instantly started for the office. They were more curious than scared, given that whoever it was didn't really do anything bad other than take Puppet's music box, but they were slightly worried about Mangle. Even if it was capable of defending itself, its broken down appearance still put it at risk for severe damage. As they got closer, they could see the fox hanging from the ceiling behind the desk, making the same static sound as if it were talking to someone. When they finally made it, they noticed the chair was turned around, obscuring the mastermind's identity.

"Hello?", Goldie asked.

    A chuckle could be heard, this time it was even more familiar. Goldie tensed as he instantly recognized the voice, but he couldn't bring himself to say the name. The others were the same way, recognizing the voice but too scared to ask it. The chair slowly turned around, revealing the figure. Brown eyes looked to them all, seeing their wide eyes and gaping jaws. A jovial chuckle came from him as he ran a hand through his black hair. After that, he placed a hand on his brown amulet, the accessory glowing slightly before he looked to them with a small smile.

"Hello again."

~~*~~

A.N: Yeah, I know it's bad that I ended it off with a cliffhanger, but you guys should honestly have an idea of what happens next. This time around, I loved writing this story! Unlike Flow of Eternity, this one succeeded at the one goal I had: putting my character in the FNAF1 pizzeria and having him interact with each of them. The truth behind this is that I needed to give Crow a challenge, a conflict in which he had no powers and no Flash. In this, he only had his own wit, the animatronics, and Larry, who's kind of Freddy(my character)'s predecessor.

Also, I'm planning a new story for 2017. It won't involve Crow, but it will have some magical elements.